Chapter 2| Friends and Motorcycle Rides

"So, Gabriella this is your room and your mom's room is down there." Mrs. Bateman says pointing down the hall to a closed door.

"Ok thanks." I say. I walk into my room. It is huge! There is a queen sized bed against the far wall, a huge closet on the wall parallel to it, a dresser on the other end, a huge bay window with a white cushion on it with two black throw pillows. The walls are white but I hope I'm allowed to paint them because at the moment it is to happy in here. And finally I have my own ensuite bathroom with a tub, shower, toilet, and double vanity. I unpack everything in about an hour and a half.

"Hey, we are going to the store to pick out paint colors. You can come and get paint for your room if you want." Ashton says from the doorway.

"Ok." I say and get up from my bed and slip my shoes on. We go downstairs and then get into a black limo that is parked in there huge driveway. They are rich like extremely rich. We ride to the store in silence. I walk to the paint section and immediately go to were the dark colors are. I pick up a black and a dark grey.

"Sweetie, you can't have your room those colors. Why not do this one?" Mom says picking up a hot pink color.

"Mom, pink makes me puke." I say as Ashton laughs.

"Fine but you can't have your room all black. Okay?" Mom says giving up.

"Okay!" I chirp and go pick up a black paint swatch.

"Sweetheart, didn't your mom say you can't have all black?" Ashton asks
standing next to me.

"One, don't call me sweetheart and two, I'm not doing all black. I'm doing 3 walls black and one dark purple." I say and walk over and pick up a dark purple swatch.

"You ready?" Mrs. Bateman asks.

"Yup!" I say.

"Ok, follow me." She says walking to a counter. I put my paint swatches on the counter and the lady does something with a machine and then hands me 2 paint buckets.

***
"And we are done!" I yell once I finish the last wall of my bedroom. Ashton helped me put my furniture back in place when the walls dried. It was almost midnight now and I decided to go to sleep. I put on black flannel pj pants and a grey t-shirt and then flopped onto my bed.

***

"GET UP!" Moms voice boomed in my ear.

"Blarg!" I yell putting my pillow over my head.

"Get up now! Or I'll take away your bike and paint your room pink and you won't be able to change it." She says and I sit up.

"Ok ok I'm up. Why am I up at.." I looked at my clock. "7:00?"

"You have school and didn't set your alarm. Now go get ready!" She yells am leaves my room. I get out of bed, lock my bedroom door and go to my closet.
I grab an Irish green v neck, black jeans that have holes in the knees and black vans.

I put them on and go to my bathroom

I put them on and go to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair. I leave my hair down and go back to my room. I grab my leather jacket from its place on my desk and go downstairs. Ashton and his friends are all down there on the couch.

"Hey, sweetheart!" Ashton yells and all heads turn to me.

"Hey, batman." I say and walk to the kitchen. I grab a yogurt thingy and a spoon and then go outside. I sit down on the porch and eat my food. Yes, I know I could have eaten inside but you see, I hate people and don't want to deal with them. Once my yogurt is finished I go back inside. I go into the kitchen, put my spoon in the sink and yogurt container in the trash. I almost make it out of the kitchen without be caught when a group of guys are in front of me.

"So sweetheart, you are riding with us to school today." Ashton says.

"Yeah, uh, no I'm not." I say.

"We couldn't let her walk to school on her own." Dexter Hayes says.

"Well, lucky for me, I don't walk to school." I say.

"So you aren't a nerd that gets forced into living with the bad boy, walks to school everyday, nobody notices, and has never had a boyfriend before." He asks.

"No." I say.

"Then how do you get to school?" Another asks.

"I ride my bike." I say.

"Can we see it?" Dexter asks.

"Sure, come on." I say and walk outside and to my bike.

"You, ride, a, MOTORCYCLE!?" Dexter asks.

"That's what I said!" Ashton asks.

"Yes, and I gave to go." I say and grab my helmet. I sit on my bike and put my helmet on. I turn it on and drive away. A few minutes after I drove away the boys are all by my side.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yup!" They all say in unison. After that we drive to school in silence. I park my bike in the parking lot. I get off and people are looking at me with wide eyes and open jaws. I'm confused for a minute before I realize the boys are beside me. I roll my eyes and walk in the school.

"When? Why? How?" Kendall asks coming up to me.

"What?" I ask acting dumb.

"Why were you hanging out with those boys?" She asks frustrated.

"Oh that! Yeah, well, I kinda, maybe, sorta, do live with the Batemans now." I say and she screams. She has had a huge crush on Dexter for years.

"Hey, sweetheart!" I voice says from behind me.

"Are you going to call me that in public to?" I ask turning around.

"Yes!" Ashton says.

"I hate you, batman." I say and walk to class.

"I know!" He yells.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I love you guys! Also, if you added my story to your reading list, I either thanked you in your conversations or I tried and it wouldn't let me. So sorry if I couldn't give you a message. So thanks everybody for reading!

Thoughts?

We saw a little bit of Ashton and Gabi's friend in this chapter. Did you like any of them?

I need names for characters so if you want, you can put a first and last name in a comment. Also please put whose friend they are and I will give you a shoutout if I use yours. You can even but I description of their personality if you want.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!