Chapter 8| Why Am I Nervous?

UNEDITED!!!! THERE WILL BE A SMALL TIME JUMP!!!!!!! READ AUTHORS NOT AT THE END!!!!!!!!

***

•Ashton's POV•

I really think I like her. It's crazy but I do.

"Oh my gosh! Dude! Just ask her out!" Dexter tells me. Dexter, Liam, Brett and I are all sitting in my bedroom. Sweetheart is in her room, probably reading.

"I can't. She'll say no." I say.

"If you don't ask her out, I'll do it for you." Liam says.

"Fine! I'll go do it now!" I say without thinking. They cheer, we all stand up and leave my room. I knock on Gabi's bedroom door.

"Come in!" She hollers from inside. I open the door and go in. She's sitting on her bed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a gray tank top and her leather jacket. She has her phone in her hand and her hair is in a ponytail.

"Hey." She says when she sees me.

"Hi. Uh, can I talk to you?" I ask. Why am I nervous? No girl has ever made me nervous before.

"Sure." She says.

"I, uh, was wondering if you would, um, go out with me?" I ask. She looks shocked at first before nodding slowly.

"Sure."

"It's fine, you don't h-wait what?" I say. "You said yes?"

"Yeah." She says obviously confused.

"Awesome! So, how's Friday? I'll pick you up on the staircase at seven." I say. She gives me a thumps up and I leave.

***

•Gabi's POV•

It's been about three months since Ash and I took Zoey to Disney. Dexter and Kendall are now dating. Ash and I have become a lot closer. Obviously because, I mean, he asked me out. Which I'm super happy about because I really like him. It's crazy but it's true.

***

Friday night. Before the date. Gabi's POV.

***

Batman: Dress up plz. I'll see ya soon.
Me:Kk see ya

After I send the text I put my phone down and go to my closet. I get dressed quickly before brushing my hair and letting my hair flow down my back.

There is a knock on my door so I grab my phone and open the door

There is a knock on my door so I grab my phone and open the door. Ash is standing there in a grey dress shirt and black dress pants. He is wearing his tennis shoes and his hair is a mess as always. He is messing with his shirt, not noticing me when I open the door.

"Batman." I say trying to get his attention.

"Oh. Hi." He looks at me. "You look gorgeous."

"Thanks." I mumble.

"Umm, are you ready?" He asks. I nod and we downstairs.

"Yeah." I say. He grabs my hand and we walk downstairs. Josh and Jonah are sitting on the couch, Josh is sprawled out with a blanket over him. Jonah is sitting up, resting an elbow on the back of the couch and is holding his head up with his palm.

"You finally asked her out." Josh says getting up. Jonah looks up at Ash and I before looking back at the tv.

"Shut up, kid." Ash tells him.

"I will not."

"We're leaving. Mom and Dad are gone. Don't die or burn the house down. Goodbye." Ash says.

"Kk."
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! Long time no see, huh. I suck I know. This chapter also sucks. I'm sorry. Umm, so this book could very well only be like twelve chapters and I'm so sorry. But this chapter is only 500 words and it took me like 3 days to write. So, if you guys have ideas on what could happen during the date PLEASE let me know!!! I will dedicate the chapter to you!

See ya suckers!

Love ya!