Chapter 5| No Contacts?

Song: Good Girls by 5 Seconds of Summer.

Ps. Important authors note at the end! Please read it! Enjoy!

***

My alarm goes off once again and I smack the button to turn it off before getting up. I walk to my closet and grab a grey tank top, black ripped skinny jeans and my leather jacket.

I walk to my bathroom and take a shower before putting them on

I walk to my bathroom and take a shower before putting them on. I then brush my hair and teeth before grabbing my black converse and slipping them on. I grab my backpack and my phone before going downstairs.

"Hey, sweetheart!" Ashton says when I descend from the staircase.

"Hey, Batman." I say not looking at him.

"Sweetheart, I have to pick the twins of from camp after school today, will you come with me?" He asks. Jonah and Joshua haven't been at the house because they have been at a camp that would make them have to miss a few days of school.

"Sure." I say looking up at him to see him in big black rimmed glasses. "No contacts?"

"I don't have any. Everyone's going to make fun of me." He says looking at the ground.

"You'll be fine." I assure him.

***

"Holy crap! You were right! Nobody cares!" Ashton says after school.

"I'm always right." I say smiling.

"Whatever. Are you ready to go?" He asks shaking his head at my conceited comment.

"Yeah." I say and we walk towards his very expensive car that he forced me to ride in today. I get in the passengers seat when he opens the door for me like he always does. He closes my door then jogs over to his and gets in. I buckle my seat belt and he starts driving.

***
After about an hour of us both singing at the top of our lungs to every song on the radio, we end up at a large blue building surrounded by teens that all look very tired and very sunburnt.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." Ashton says getting out of the car. I nod before listening to the song on the radio. A few minutes later all three doors open and Ashton and two brown haired boy that look almost identical to Ashton get in.

"Sweetheart, this is Joshua and Jonah. Josh, Jonah this is Gabi." Ashton says pointing at each person as he says their name.

"Afternoon." Josh says.

"Sup." Jonah says, not looking up from his phone.

"Evening." I say. Ashton chuckles and starts the car.

"So Gabi, I'm the nice one. Jonah is annoying and Ash, well, Ash is Ash." Josh says.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ashton asks looking at Josh thorough the rear view mirror.

"Nothing, Batman." I say smiling at him.

"Why do you call him Batman?" Josh asks.

"Because if you take the 'e' out of Bateman it spells batman." I say and he laughs. "See he thinks it's funny."

"That's because he has a weird sense of humor like you." He says.

"Well." I say and turn to look out the window. Then 'Good Girls' by 5 Seconds of Summer comes on the radio and Ashton starts singing along. My grin widens and he glances at me realizing that I heard.

"You know 5 Seconds of Summer?" I say smiling like a lunatic.

"Yes, but do not tell anybody!" He says.

"Don't make me have to blackmail you." I say crossing my arms.

"I like her already!" Josh says from the backseat. I put my hand over the back of my seat, palm up for him to high five. He does and Ash rolls his eyes.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! Did you like it? So, BBBG will be posted every Wednesday and for those who read my other books, Coach's Daughter will be posted on Monday's and Player Meets Weirdo will be posted on Friday's.

Vote and Comment!

See ya suckers!

Love ya!