Chapter 6| Parties Suck

(Pic above is Grayson. He is introduced in this chapter.)

"You, Kendall, Dexter, Brett, Liam, Ryder and I are going to a party tonight." Ash tells me after school.

"Do I have to?" I whine.

"Yes. Kendall is coming over at six to get ready." He says I groan and walk to my bike. I get on, strap my helmet on, and leave. When I get to the Bateman's house I go to my room and watch a movie on my laptop.

***

"That one." I tell Kendall. It is seven o'clock and she is trying to decide what to wear. She puts it on. She is wearing a long sleeved dress that is white at the top and has a floral pattern at the bottom. She pairs it with white pumps.

I was wearing cream mid-thigh length dress with black wedge ankle boots

I was wearing cream mid-thigh length dress with black wedge ankle boots. (I had to use this dress because Miley plays Gabi so yeah.)

We both curled our hair before going downstairs

We both curled our hair before going downstairs. The boys were still getting ready in the batcave. That's what Ash's room is referred to as now.

"HURRY UP!" I yell up the stairs.

"CALM DOWN WOMAN! WE'RE COMING!" Liam yells back. I walk over and sit next to Kendall on the couch.

"Wow." All the guys say when they come down the stairs and look at us. I roll my eyes and Kendall blushes.

"Can we leave?" I ask standing up.

"Yup." Ash says. We all walk out to Mrs. Bateman's or Linda, as she says I can call her, mini van. I climb in the middle row with Kendall beside me. Ash driving, Dexter in the passengers seat, and Brett, Liam and Ryder in the back.

***

When we get there I get out and head to the front door. I open it to see a bunch of kids dancing and talking. The house is huge. Kendall comes up next to me and we walk to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of Coke off the counter and Kendall grabs a Sprite. Neither of us drink. One because it's illegal at our age and Kendall's mom was an alcohol abuser. I don't because my Dad was killed because of a drunk driver.

We go to the living room area and find a couch in the corner. We sit down and drink our drinks.

"Kendall, can I talk to you, privately?" Dexter asks coming up to us. Kendall looks at me, wide eyed.

"Go." I mouth. She nods before taking Dexters hand and following him outside.

"So, what's a beautiful girl like yourself doing all alone?" A blonde guy comes up to me.

"Trying to get rid of a headache." I say, referring to him. Obviously he didn't understand and looked at he confused. "You're the headache, idiot."

"Well, my names Grayson." He says sitting next to me.

"Cool. Now go away." I tell him.

"Feisty. You know I like feisty girls." He says putting his arm around my shoulders. I grab his wrist loosely and take his arm from around me and lay it next to him.

"Don't touch me." I say.

"Oh come on!" He says.

"Leave me alone." I tell him firmly.

"No." He says scooting closer to me.

"Leave. Me. Alone." I say through gritted teeth.

"And if I don't?" He asks, smirking.

"You'll regret ever stepping foot on this planet." I say.

"You really expect me to believe that you could hurt me?" He asks.

"Leave me alone." I say.

"No." He says.

"I believe she said to leave her alone." A familiar voice says from behind him. He turns around and I look to see Ash.

"I-I'm leaving." He says and scrambles away. Ash and I look at his retreating figure, then back at each other before busting out laughing. Obviously that earned us a few weird looks but whatever.

"Thanks, Batman." I say once we stop laughing.

"No problem, sweetheart." He says smiling like and idiot.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! It's short I know and I'm sorry but did you like it? Grayson will be returning so don't forget him. Please comment and vote! I love hearing what you guys have to say!

See ya suckers!

Love all you guys!