2

Nothing about this situation was right

Nothing about this situation was right. Nothing. The amount of embarrassment Keith was suffering from was off the charts as his friends laughed at the red faced Lance and him in pure amusement. "This is better than any technological advancement," Pidge laughed loudly as she clutched her stomach.

Both Lance and Keith turned around to face her with deep frowns. "Not. Funny!" They yelled at the same time. The two glared at each other suddenly and Shiro looked around despondently, the amusement of the two's suffering seemed to not entertain him anymore.

"Do not copy me," Keith shouted at Lance.

Lance crossed his arms and pointed his nose into the air, "You're the one who copied me. You are a copy cat," He scoffed.

"That's it," Keith got up suddenly with his hands tossed into the air, "I'm going home."

"Me too." Lance fixed his loose T-shirt as he stood up as well.

Shiro sighed deeply and looked at his friends, "Go to the Locket Master building tomorrow and get your problems sorted out there."

Keith raised his eyebrows slightly, of course they could've just gone there and sort out this ordeal instead of arguing over it. The place provided compatibility tests to see if the locks had been accurate with the soulmate prediction. There was always glitches in the system, some people got stuck with the wrong soulmate on rare occasions so perhaps this was one of those rare occasions. Keith sure hoped so.

"Which apartment will they live in?" Pidge giggled mischievously.

"Not mine, we'll be in separate apartments," Lance grunted as he pushed past Keith and grabbed his jacket.

Keith grimaced at the thought of living in the same house as Lance, having to wake up to have the idiot watching his chic flicks like Legally Blonde. Having to lay down in the same bed with him and sleep together...the thought alone disgusted him. The problem was, if the two got the test and ended up being compatible (which would never happen) then by law they would have to live together just like Allura and Shiro were.

Keith rolled his eyes and opened the door to step out but Lance pushed him out of his way before tossing an 'I don't think so' look over his shoulder at him. "Ladies first, Lance," Keith stated dryly.

Lance gently flicked a strand piece of brown hair from his face in triumph, "That's right Keith, ladies f-" his eyes widened as he realized what Keith had said, "Oh you little shit," He growled and quickly picked up the pace as he stomped down the hallway.

Keith slammed the door shut and tried to leave the building before Lance as the two made a mad dash towards the exit. They were competitive by nature causing them to race each other at everything. It was something Shiro and the others were annoyed by but they ended up putting up with it in the end. They touched the door handle at the same time causing both men to glare at each other.