Author's Note

Hi, this is the author of this fan fiction.

This story was created three years (2016?) Ago and honestly it was the thing that got me started on writing again after I lost my motivation to do so because of life and even because of the theme of my profile from before which was just writing anime on crack books that were god awful and made me look like a joke. The Treasure community was and is the only community I'd break my back for to make them feel special because you guys are the only reason I decided to write again and because of that I've met so many amazing people and I've helped people meet others and basically what I'm saying is that without this story, I wouldn't even be on this app today.

This story was originally inspired by Bruno Mars' song 'Treasure' because it was supposed to be a RomCom where a flower shop owner (Keith) meets a regular client (Lance) who had problems in his love life and together they were going to try to get Lance a girlfriend and eventually they would fall in love with one another but somehow it became a thriller(?) That didn't have many klance moments and was very Keith centered which earned some complaints but overall this was a great experience for my first fully published story.

Now I've got two unfinished Voltron multi-ship stories (one is a work in progress) and I enjoy sharing it with everyone who has been with me since my Treasure days. Also on my profile are original stories by me.

This author's note is a short one but I think that if I dragged it out anymore it would lose the pizazz it has. Though I never really liked this fan fiction because of its terrible plot holes and horrible logic, it has grown on me and I'm happy with how much support it has gotten. Also, I'm sorry that there will never be a sequel but as I am editing this note three years after originally publishing it, I've moved on from fanfiction and I've been trying out different things to see what suits me best for writing.

I was 17 when I started this and as I'm editing it I'm going to be turning 21 in a few months. It is crazy to look back on this time I spent writing this story and seeing all the love and support I got from it makes me truly happy I made it.

Thank you,
Anri Watanabe