Preference- he's your best friend but you/he loves you

Joe
You were hanging out with your four best friends, Murr, Sal, Brian, and Joe. You've always had feelings for him deep down, but you masked it with sarcasm and painful laughs. The only one who knew was Sal. He was the closest with you and could see how your eyes glazed over with the look of love and admiration every time Joe was even mentioned. Sal texted you from across the room of your home where you all met almost routinely, saying "when are you going to tell Joe?" You shot him a look that would've scared anyone. "Geeze (y/n) what was that look for?!" Murr caught you shoot your daggers at Sal. "Yeah (Y/N), what was that look for? You got something on your mind? Something tugging at your heart?" Sal said cheekily. Brian and Joe were playing video games, and you couldn't see the side glance Joe shot at you. "Just how much Sal irritates me is all." You rolled your eyes. "Really, I thought it was just because I was mentioning how in lovvvveee you are with Joe! You wouldn't do it so I did." Your jaw dropped, but so did Joe's as he dropped his controller hearing the news. Brian wasn't paying a lick of attention. "YEAH GUYS I WON WOOOOOO!!!" Brian drops his controller and cheers until he turns around and looks at the room filled with awkward silence. His face drops. "What did I miss?" Brian asks. "Joe and (y/n) love each other!!!" Murr clapped. "JAMES MURRAY!" Joe exclaims as his face turns bright red. Brian, Sal and Murr all gave each other a smug look as you and Joe hid your face in embarrassment. "kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The boys started chanting. "Do you guys really have to make it this awkward?!" You shout. "There's only one way to stop them." Joe says as he approaches you and grabs your face as he leans into a kiss. You couldn't believe it. Joe Gatto was kissing your chubby face. Holy heck. You put a hand softly on his forearm as the guys began cheering "finally!!" Then Sal said, "okay stop this sappy coupley crap and let's go do something." "You're just jealous I now have the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world." Joe gushed.

Murr
You were in town visiting your brother, Joe. (Hah no this isn't an incest story, but if you're into that request it I don't judge😂) You knew his best friends, but hadn't spoke to them since high school where they made fun of your dorky physique and oversized glasses. Since then you've lost 65 pounds, and gotten eye surgery so glasses were no longer needed except to read. Joe texted you, asking you to meet him and his friends for dinner one night. You agreed happily, excited to see how they turned out, especially Murr, you always had a soft spot for him and he was always so sweet to you as well. Probably out of guilt back then, but you wanted to impress him now. You put on a pair of blue high waisted jeans that made your booty look popping with a black flowery top that showed off your belly button piercing and your shoulders. You paired it with some silver gladiator sandals. You headed out and eventually made it to the restaurant Joe told you to meet him at. Joe texted you saying "we are already inside. Come find us." Well okay.
Murr's POV
Joe just told us (Y/N) is on her way in. I'm so nervous. She had such a nice personality but in school but I didn't want to get made fun of because of her appearance, I realize that was shallow of me but... oh my god. She just walked in. I think that's her. Is it her? HOLYSHIT.
(Y/N POV)
I spotted the guys at a booth and immediately Joe jumped up to great me with a hug. "It's been so long you guys!" I exclaimed. Sal, Brian, and Murr's jaws were on the floor. "Guys quit ogling my sister." Joe hissed. You sat down and caught up with all the guys, but you couldn't help but notice Murr staring at you. He thought he wasn't being obvious I guess, but it was obvious. He's gotten cuter with age.
It was getting late and we were all about to head out. "Do you need walked out to your car?" Joe asked. Sal volunteered Murr to do it and smirked about it. "If he wants.." you shrugged. You got out to your car and Murr said, "you know (Y/N) in high school I had the biggest crush on you." "Yeah and our Spanish teacher, looks like you didn't pursue either of those." You teased. Murr stuttered, tripping over everything he tried to get out. You hushed him with a finger on his lips. You looked him deep in the eyes then kissed him. Joe came from around a car "WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY SISTER?! YOURE A DEAD MAN JAMES- I'm just playing you're fine love you two have fun!" You both were scared out of your mind. "Do you want to go hangout at my place?" Murr asked. "Sure." You smiled and so began a lovely evening.