Preference- your first time

**WARNING- Smutty smut ahead, my friend Kay coherenced me into writing it, sorry if it sucks.
Oh hey I forgot about this and it's been in my drafts a good while now, hope y'all enjoy my dirty mind.

Joe
It was the night of your wedding. The reception was over, and the sexual tension was high. You guys both saved yourself for marriage, it was hard but you both did it. You and Joe headed up to your hotel room.
As soon as that door was shut and locked, Joe had you pressed against the wall. He had a mess of your hair in his hands. You had one hand on his side pulling him close to you and the other on his neck. His tongue roamed your mouth as yours did his. You could feel his erection continue to grow  the more you guys made out. You removed your hands from him to begin removing your dress. You unzipped it and it fell to the floor. He threw his suit jacket to the side and began unbottoning his shirt while you worked on his belt. You successfully undid its fastens and got his button undone and zipper down. By then his shirt was off and his eyes were wide. His pants fell to the ground and his dick peaked through his boxers. You got on your knees and pulled down his boxers, looking him in the eyes with every move you made. You then licked from the base of his shaft to the head of his dick. Joe let out a soft moan. You then swirled your tongue around the head, teasing him every chance you got. You eventually put the whole length of his cock in your mouth, deep throating him like the champion you are. He began letting out more low, quiet moans. "For this being your first time, you're REALLY good at this." He panted. You smirked then got up and began removing your bra and underwear. You were wearing a Lacey black thong and a black push up bra to match. You threw them to the side and Joe's jaw was on the ground. "Get your sexy ass over here." He demanded. You connected your lips once more as you moved towards the bed. You pushed him onto the bed so you were on top. You had his arms pinned back as you straddled his waist. You could feel his cock throbbing hard under you and that make you smirk. You began to thrust your pelvis over his shaft, making him moan more as you kissed his neck leaving hickeys with every kiss. "Please fuck me baby." He moaned. You then lined up his dick with you and moved down slowly. You exhaled in pleasure. Your face said it all. Joe had two hands on your ass as he guided you up and down on his cock. You both continued to moan in pleasure, he felt so good.
Joe pulled out of you and flipped you over. "My turn" he smirked. He kissed from your neck to your chest, leaving you with the similar markings you gave him. He got to your breasts and began nibbling on your nipple, sucking on it and occasionally swirling his tongue around it. He connected his lips with yours again as he lined himself up with you yet again. Without a warning, he thrusted hard into you. "JOE!" You pleaded, wanting him to continue. "You like it rough baby?" He said smugly. You nodded, you were in so much pleasure you couldn't get out a word. He kept giving it to your hard until your moans got more and more stuttery. "Joe.. babe.. I'm gonna.." he managed to get out. "Me too baby hold on just a little bit longer" he gasped. You both moaned loudly, reaching your climax's. "Fuck I love you so much." Joe gasped once more. "I love you." You say as he rolls off of you and you into his warm embrace.

Murr

The guys knew so well that you two both really liked each other, but were too shy to make a move. What's the best way to get someone to admit something? drunken confessions of course. "Hey guys let's play truth or dare, but let's get drunk while doing it!" Sal said cheekily. "Oh I'm pretty picky about alcohol so I'll probably pass." You said shyly. "We got fireball!!" Brian sang. He knew you couldn't say no. "Alright. Fine." You rolled your eyes. "What about the rest of you chumps? Murr? Joe?" "Ah. I don't drink, but I'll gladly be overseer and play along!" Joe laughed. "Alright well since everyone else is in I can't look like a little bitch." Murr said. "Uh, you always do though?" Sal laughed along with the rest of the gang.
This all took place over at Murr's place. The game started pretty normal. Everyone was pretty sober. That quickly changed. Q dared Sal to eat a tablespoon full of salt, and Sal started dry heaving salt a few minutes later. When he came back, he slurred "alright Murr, truth or DARE?" He gave him a look. You shifted awkwardly, Murr looked so nervous and you couldn't help but find it adorable. "Either way I'm screwed aren't I?" Murr sighed. Sal shook his head and rubbed his hands like he was a diabolical villain, rubbing in that evil hand lotion they all use. (Side note: I FIND THAT HILARIOUS I DONT CARE IF YALL FIND IT CORNY) "sooo, what'll it be James? Truth? Or? DAAAARE?" "Okay. Dare. I ain't no bitch" James said, fake confidence ringing through his voice. "I dare you to kiss (Y/N)!" Oh crap. Oh heck. Both you and Murr's face turn bright red. "Aw c'mon (Y/N) you know you adore James! Take this shot!" Brian laughed then his face dropped as he slapped his mouth. Welp. Secrets out. James looked surprised as he began to question it but you cut him off with a kiss. "OOOOH!!" The three other jokers whistled. James put a hand on your side. There was so much drunken passion. You guys pulled away and the guys all had smug looks on their faces. "Look at our babies growing up." Joe fake cried as he motioned to you two. "Hey Joe, you're sober, you wanna drive us home so we can give em some alone time?" Sal winked. "Absolutely. Right this way gents. And you two, have fun and be safe ;)". Joe motioned Brian and Sal out the door.
As soon as the car was out of the drive, Murr basically tackled you kissing you. That passion turned into a steamy, hunger driven kiss. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this." James mumbled against your lips. He began kissing your neck. You let out a soft moan, which made James smirk. He was doing something right in his mind. You moved your hand down to his buckle. James looks so cute in his skinny jeans and dress shirt. Those pants would look a lot better on the floor though. You undid his buckle and top button. James started getting Your top off. Good day to match your bra and undies. You undo his shirt and throw it to the side. He slides off your bottoms and slowly rubs your clit. You moan in pleasure, making him smirk yet again. He proceeds to put in a finger, making you moan more. He adds another finger and begins pumping faster. "Fuck James I-I want you inside me." You stutter out in pleasure. "Okay baby" he gets his pants off and then lines up his member to You. He starts off slow, letting you adjust to his size. Damn. He lets out a low moan, "fuck you're so tight." He begins picking up the pace, as you hold onto his back, digging your nails in slightly. You both moan in pleasure until you nearly reach your climax. "j-James I'm gonna-" "me too princess, FUCK" you both reached your climax.