Resolution (part 2/2)

A/N- hey guys! I'm gonna try to get some more things published on here. Now that theater is over, I'll have more time to publish stuff. I'll shoot for at least two-three Times a week. If you've got ideas for more of these, I'd love to hear them!
This only took me a literal year to update.
Murr

Murr's POV
And I was correct, my phone started buzzing in my pocket. It wasn't who I was expecting. It was Brian.
"He..hello?" I said, audibly upset.
"Listen. I'm gonna make this short and sweet. You don't realize how good you had it and still do. (Y/N) is in my living room. I know you guys just had some complications. But don't let her go man. She said she needed somewhere to stay and the last thing she wanted was for Sal to find out. She appreciates he's protective over her but we both know how he'd respond knowing YOU did this to his little sister. Make this right dude. She's got your back and she loves you more than I've seen someone love another. Don't fuck this up."
I was shocked. I was sure she'd tell Sal immediately. "Thanks Q. I'll find a way to fix this."
"You better." And with that he clicked the end button. God how do I fix this. I cheated on the woman I love for so long. That's not fair to her. But how could she still want me after all I put her through? She deserves better. She deserves all the love and respect she puts out. But I know she won't get that from anyone but me.

(Narrator POV)
Things all seemed so gray. You couldn't cry anymore. You couldn't frown. You felt like you were drowning and you couldn't find a way to the surface.

A few weeks later

Things got a little better. You didn't hear much out of James. Brian reminded you that he was doing okay, he could use to hear from you but wouldn't push it. You've managed to keep this all from your Brother Sal. He's been busy with some family affairs.
Your phone lit up, and it was a text from James.
"Meet me where it all began, 7:30" Your eyes watered. You know right where he was talking about. You two went to Central Park for your first date. You ate sketchy hot dogs and just enjoyed each other's company. But you knew James meant a specific bench. You knew right where he'd be.
"Bri, I'm going out tonight.." you said shakily.
"Okay hun, if you don't mind me asking, where? I want you to feel safe and like someone's got your back, and since we're not telling Sal-"
Sal just walked into Brian's house. "Telling Sal what? (Y/N)? What are you doing here? ARE YOU CHEATING ON JAMES?!" Sal began panicking.
"Dude calm down" Brian laughed.
"Me and Bri were just discussing a plan I have for James. Don't worry. He and I have special plans tonight and I was running some ideas by him since you weren't here." You covered for James. You shouldn't have but you didn't want Sal to flip out more.
"Well I'm here now so tell me too!" Sal begged.
"Ahhh I have to go get ready maybe later. Thanks Bri! See you later Brother!" You rushed out the door.
You got yourself ready, unsure of what was to come. You put on your favorite pair of jeans with a cute floral top and boots. You wore your hair in a high pony tail and headed for the door.
As you got closer to that one, special spot, you noticed a man standing there, anxiously. He had a bouquet of flowers in one hand, and he nervously fidgeted with the other. You knew it was James. He seemed exhausted. As if he hadn't hardly slept during those past few weeks. As he saw you, he seemed to perk up a bit. As if you showing up gave him a small boost of confidence.
You two were face to face in uncomfortable silence.
You could see James was ready to break. You could see all the Hope lingering in his eyes as he was waiting for a response, a sign, something to say you would be as one again. You fell into his arms and your face nestled to the crook of his neck. He sighed a huge relief and held you so tightly. You could've stayed there forever. You whispered into his ear, "I love you James.. don't ever do this shit to me again or I will break your nose." He laughed and let you go. "There's the (Y/N) I fell in love with and still am to this very day. I'm sorry I ever doubted it."