Preference- insecurities

Murr
James was very insecure about his appearance. The guys gave him such a hard time about his ferret like appearance he doesn't quite live it down.
Every morning when he wakes up you kiss him and remind him how handsome you find him and how lucky you are to have him to boost his esteem.

Joe
Joe was insecure about his tummy. He laughed about it on camera but behind closed doors he hated his size.
You constantly cuddled on him every chance you got and loved on him, reminding him how much you love him for every single part of him.

Sal
Sal was insecure about his looks as well. He was so into them he was afraid he looked bad. You knew he was so very handsome and left sticky notes on the Mirror for him on the daily giving him little compliments like, "keep smiling baby, it's stunning." It helped him out a lot and he kept all of them.

Brian (Q)
Brian was insecure about his jokes. He was afraid of his age difference with you making him have dad jokes, which everyone knows are for the most part unbearable. Every time he tries to be funny, you make sure to laugh that hard laugh that you think sounds awful but never fails to make Brian smile at the sound of it. You thought he was hilarious, if it wasn't his jokes it was his bubbly personality.