Preference- he finds out you can sing

Joe
You and your loving boyfriend Joe were in the car on the way to go fishing back where you grew up. You loved to fish, and you were so excited he was going to go with you even though he doesn't seem like one to do any activity of that sort. You had the radio blaring as you drove the two of you to your favorite lake back home. The song, "Rumor has it" by Adele came on. You loved to sing adele. Joe had never heard you sing and you felt like you trusted him enough to genuinely sing in front of him, so you did. "She.. is a stranger.. you and I have history now don't you remember... suuure... she's got it all, but baby is that really what you want..." joe turned to you, "WOAH HOLD ON. YOU CAN SING?" A little coon crossed the road as he said that you and slowed the car way down. You turned and looked at him, "everyone can baby." "WELL YEAH, But you're so good!!" He exclaimed. "Thank you honey." You smiled. You guys sang together the rest of the way there and one the way back, him showing you up of course ;)

Murr
It was the day you dreaded, your sisters wedding. She always told you since you were a teen she wanted you to sing while she walked down the aisle, but you didn't think when that day came you'd have met the love of your life. James didn't know you were supposed to do that, he just knew you were in the wedding. "Babe I have to go to the rehearsal dinner, do you want to go with me? (Y/S/N) (or if you don't have a sister we will name her Anastasia) wants to meet you still." As you put on your leggings, sweater and boots. "I would love to meet her, (Y/N)! After all one day I'd like your family to also be my family." He winked. You guys left and headed to the church. "(Y/N)!!!!" Your sister was so excited to see you. "Hey!!!" She hugged you but you didn't hug her back, #hughatinglife. "So you're still singing right? James have you heard her sing she's amaaazing!" You have your sister that look. You convinced James you couldn't sing because you didn't want him to not like your voice. "You know what? I haven't!" James whined. "Well she's singing Ave Maria as I walk down the aisle. She'll do it at this rehearsal!" She said. "I will?" "She will?" We both ask. "C'mon (Y/N) you've promised me since you were 12 that you would!!" Your sister whined. She gave you that look. "Fine." You sighed. You only get married once, or 4 times in your sisters case. Both Jame's and (Y/S/N) cheered. The preacher came in and said "now let's run this thing, oh my, (Y/N) I haven't seen you in so long! You're singing in the ceremony at some point right?" "I'd like her to sing our first dance song as well..." your sister asked, knowing you couldn't say no in front of a preacher. "Id LOVE to." You said flashing a fake grin.
Everyone took their spots as Murr sat and admired you. You began singing as your sister flounced down the aisle. She made it to the end and you quickly stopped. Your face was very red. Murr looked astounded. The rehearsal was over and you ran to your car. Murr got in and asked, "and why did you convince me you couldn't sing?" You sighed. "I never thought I was any good." "You're outstanding what do you mean! I'm more in love with you now than I've ever been and I didn't realize that was possible!" Murr says as he kisses your forehead.

Sal
You were taking a shower one afternoon, thinking Sal wouldn't be home for a couple more hours giving you time to freshen up and look good for your man. You had your "Songs to sing in the Shower" mix playing from Spotify connected to your Bluetooth speaker. "Africa" by Toto came on. This was your jam. You started belting it. "it's gonna take a lot to drag me away from youuu, there's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever doooo!" You heard a chuckle from the other side of the curtain. You screamed and grabbed a loofa with a long plastic handle as defense, thinking someone broke into your house. You peeped your head out from the curtain holding up your weapon. It was just your boyfriend, home early from work. He was grinning. "I thought you were a crazy axe murderer ready to kill me!" Your voice cracked. "If I was you were going to use a loofa as a defense mechanism?" Sal laughed at you. "Shove it down his throat!" You said defensively. "Whatever babe, you have an absolutely beautiful voice and you should serenade me more!" He pleaded. "As long as you don't scare me when I'm not expecting it anymore!" "How else am I supposed to scare you!!" He whined.

Q
You were at the bar with your boyfriend, Brian, and your other three best friends. It was karaoke night. You really wanted to get up and sing but part of you was scared to do that in front of Brian. "Hey (Y/N) want to do karaoke with me?" Joe asked. Did he read your mind? "Uh, I don't know." You said shyly. "She won't sing in front of me and we've been dating almost a year." Brian laughed, challenging you. "You know what Joe, ill go sing with you. What do you want to sing?" You looked at him with an annoyed look. "As if you have to ask" "Grease?" "YES!" You exclaimed. "Are you okay with that Brian?" Joe asked. "If she's going to sing in front of me you could sing the wheels on the bus and I'd be just as happy." Brian grinned. He knew you were too awkward to get up and sing in front of that many people. "I'll show you." You squinted. You went up to the bar, took a couple shots, and by then it was you and Joe's turn to sing. "I got chills, they're multiplying..." joe starts. He's not bad! "You better shape up! Cause I need a man.." you continue after he finished his verse. Brian looked shocked. You had so much confidence out of no where, maybe it was the alcohol. Whatever the case, you were having fun. "....You're the one that I want.. oh oh oh honey!" You guys finished up the song. Standing ovation all around. "Remember that time you thought I couldn't do it but I did?" You mocked. "You sounded great up there. Now you played yourself and you'll have to sing for me all the time now!" Brian smirked.