Introduction

A vampire princess is what I am in my world but in this world the humans called earth, I am a therapist. I listen to people problems and gives advice "shrugs" I've done better things in my years on this earth.I have been everything from lawyer in Brazil to a doctor in Canada.

I walked over to my dresser as my black pumps clicked on the ground the marble floor and looked at myself in the giant mirror. The red gown I wore hugged my 5'5 framed and it also made my cold greyish eyes pop.

I picked up the curling iron and begin curling my dark golden blonde hair. I was going back into my world to attend a ball dedicated to The King, My father Silvester Valentin III. Silvester is over centuries years old but he only looks a couple of years older than myself. He is a grumpy, evil S.O.B. as others call him but to me he treats me as if I am the only care he have in the world.

I was surprise he let me come to this world, he can be over protective at times but I love him. My mother Celestina Valentin died before my father had a chance to turn her. She died protecting me, that all I knew about it because at the time I was only 3 years old.

From then on my father started to hate people but, not me, never me he once told me. I looked at myself in the mirror and winked at myself. "Game Time", I said and then I vanished into my world.. (Soooo... what do you guys think so far?)