Chapter 5

(The Lord Kane POV)

I am the one ppl look to as protection even if they don't know I'm in there. I can flash anywhere at a blink of an eye. But not here, even if they took away the chains, this cell was a power bind itself. My brothers and I protect the humans from vamps like the one standing a few feet away from me. In the past I admit my demon was in control and killed a lot of people but not anymore I'm here to protect.

Carla was breath taking ... I gazed into them grey eyes and see more than a killer. Something I can't put my finger on but I was here to kill them Just as soon as my brothers track me down.

The way Carla ran to my aid made me rethink my views of her. I seen how 1st hand how her father and uncle came over to human world and completely wipe out villages feeding on humans.

I stood up and in a heartbeat she was standing before me. I'm 6'4 so she must at least be 5'5. I looked her up and down. She had a pink silk robe tied around her curves and it stop on her mid - thighs and her golden locks was wet as if she just washed it.

"Kane I came to see what you have planned because there's no way you came here by force "

"Stop lying Princess "

"What are you talking about " she said stepping back.

"That's not what you came in here for and you know that. " I stepped back in front of her.  

She rolled her eyes and said "well why did I come in here than since you know everything "

"because you miss my touch, " I got in her face "and because you want me to make you moan again "

"That wasn't a mo-" before she said something else I kissed her.

I pulled her up against my body and she was rubbing up against me with her body and my body froze ..  

What was she doing.. She had to stop I have to kill her but God why does she have to be so damn beautiful ... I broke the kiss and she looked up into my eyes..

I had to do it again . I bent my head and kissed her immediately she open for my and I tasted her tounge. I backed her up against the wall and plunged my tounge deeper in her mouth as she moaned louder than before.  

She was my drug and I was addicted already but just before I could continue she snatched away.  

"come to me " I whispered grabbing for her hoping she would but she just shook her head and disappeared outside the cage.

"Now that I'm safe, lets talk " she whispered catching her breath.

I stepped forward and stared her down, "oh princess you're not as save as you think you are "