Chapter 9

(Carla POV)

The way that man sent me over the edge begging for more time after time with only his hands and mouth. He sent chills down my spine. The only complaint I had was when he got up from between my legs, licking his pink lips, I tried to pleasure him but he decline and said that he wanted to take me somewhere big enough so he can really give it to me.... hahaha

In the end he gave me soo much pleasure that I was too exhausted to put up much a fight so I fell asleep in his arm's. At the moment I didn't care if any of my fathers guards catches me, I was proud to be held in the arms of a Lord such as Kane.

So here I was waking up in this big fuzzy and comfortable pink bed ..... Hold up ... WHAT!!!

I jumped out the bed and looked around, yep defiently my room. But how my mind kept screaming at me.

I gasp and rushed into my bathroom and rushed in the shower and change in to a pair of sweat pants and tank top . Ohh I knew that damn Kane was stronger than he was letting on.

He had a plan and I wanted in on it. Then there was a knock on my door and goose bumps scattered up my arm. Of course it wasn't him, he wouldn't knock.

"Yes " I said opening the door to see Mrs.Jenkins looking at me with her eyebrow raised.

"Child, you have a glow to you. Have you and master Gabriel spent the night together? "

I looked at her as if she had three head's. "What makes you think that? "

She had a distant look in her eye's before she hurried and said, "My apologies your highness, I just thought since you two are getting married -"

"WHAT " I left her where she stood taken off down the hall barefooted. Was I going insane, I had to figure out what was going on. I passed a couple of servents that was running back in forward from the dining room.

I walked in the room and saw the table was set for four and candles was lite all around making the ancient paintings on the wall look more modern.

I turned to walk back out to find my father when Gabriel came walking in as if he owns the place. He was standing tall with his hand's in his pocket.

"Gabriel what is going on in this house, I cant find a soul of my family plus Mrs. Jenkins have a crazy thought that me and you was getting married, haha how crazy of her I swear I think she's getting old . Like I would marry you after the stunt you pulled"

He just smirked and grabbed me by the waist and brought me closer to his body. "uh Gabriel must we rewrite the past because I grantee it's not gonna be pretty "

His hand tighten around my waist and it was really painful, "Hey stop that! " I said hitting him in the chest trying to make him release me but it had little effect.

"Shut up!!" he yelled grabbing my hair.

"Ow Ow, stop please, " I said tearing up. "My lovely Carla I loved you and you never showed an ounce of that after we broke up "

"Of course I didn't show you that I loved you because you hurt me " I struggle to say but that only made him tugged harder. My head was now down by his waist and he was staring right into my eyes.

"Shut up " he yelled.

"DADDY, DADDY HELP ME ",

My father came running into the room and froze when he saw Gabriel. "What a surprise to see my father in law here to join us." My father had his eye's on me but he didn't move an inch. what in the world was going on. How could he just sit here and let someone put there hands on me when he tried to kill Gabriel just for betraying my heart.

"Father don't just stand there do something" my father's jaw popped but he stayed put.

"Oh love he can't do jack just like when I do this " He slanged me across the big table where I hit the wall when I landed. Thank the God's I was immortal or that would of been my end, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt like hell.

My father inched towards me but stop when Gabriel came to me in lighten speed and picked me up by my neck in brought me to his side. "Should I tell her the good news or shall you "

My father cleared his throat and began, "uhmm sweetheart you are to be married to young master Gabriel "

"what the hell father why have you allowed this, he is black mailing you isn't he? "

"yes, I'm sorry "

"With what going into human world feeding, I know it all "

"no no no ", Gabriel tsk with his tongue, "It's much more than that, way more than your little heart can handle "

"Stop!! I gave you permission to wed my daughter and be crowned prince now just leave it to that " With that the man I thought was strong and fearless left me in the arms of an maniac that is now licking my ear and whispering, "Oh sweet Carla you about to make my life worth living "

"Please Gabriel if you love me you won't do this to me. I want to marry on my own time "

He just let my neck go and pulled me into his chest hugging me as if his life depended on it. Than he kissed my forehead and made me look into his eye's which his pupils was smaller than before then they grew.

"Carla I don't want to force you but this is the only way. I will take both of our life if I cant have you "

Whoa he has totally snapped. One minute he hurting me than the next he was comforting me. "Well Gabriel when will you and I be husband and wife "

"In do time dear, now you go get some rest and let me take care of some business and I will be up there when I get done "

"No way am I going to be stuck in the room all day -" before I finish his fist connect with my eye.

"You belong to me and you will obey me, understand? "

I could feel my eye swelling and just like that it was heal.

"Carla I'm not gone ask you again!!"

"Yes I understand" i replied quickly with my head down. His thumb rubbed across my lips and he bent down and kiss me. At that point I was done with feeling sorry for anything bad happening to him.

He turned and strolled out the dining room. I had to go find Kane and try to conceive him to let me in on his mission because as of now I was ready to blow this mf up.