Chapter 10

I was about to walk out the back door to the dungeon that held Kane way back in the woods when I was stopped by some new guards that was standing by the door.

(My story means nothing unless you vote!! so vote everybody ... enjoy)

"Princess we can't let you leave " Did I just hear that right or what.

"By who orders " I asked already knowing the answer to it.

"Master Gabriel "

"Fine " I mumbled turning walking away. If a fight he want a fight he gone get. He gone rethink taking me as his wife.

I was on a mission to find the SOB and give him a piece of my mind. Obeying him is one thing but being captive in my own house is a whole different thing. I had to be with Kane and let him know to not leave without me.

I headed toward the voices that was coming from the conference room. They must was planning something to please Gabriel again. So what, here goes nothing.

I pushed the double door's in looking around as every head snapped towards me. I didn't see my father but I seen his buisness connects all sitting around listening to Gabriel.

Gabriel gave me an evil look but I didn't budge. I placed my hands on my hips and gave him the same look. "Carla may I help you " he said adjusting his tie.

"May I have a word with you "

He didn't even look up he just shook his head and said, "no " without an explanation or nothing.

I smacked my lips but I wasn't giving up that easily.

I sat down in the corner and folded my hands.

Everybody was looking around as if they was nervous. "Oh continue " I said " I'll just wait "

"No you will not Carla, you will leave and wait for me in your room or tell me what you got to say now "

"I sure can, how about you last longer than 5 minutes " Everybody gasped and looked at Gabriel but I wasn't finish.

"And How about you actually give me a proper climax before running off to do office work because that's not what I'm marrying you for "

His jaw was popping now and I could tell I gotten to him but he just smiled and said "Do it yourself since I ain't do it for you "

"Oh okay Gabriel " I said walking towards the table of men and climbing on top if it. I was soo nervous but whatever, I had to do it to earn my freedom.

I began taking my shirt off showing my black lace bra underneath, "I rather for someone do it for me, anybody want to because obviously Gabriel not man enough "

Before I knew it I was snatched over Gabriel's shoulder and he was stalking out the room. "ohh he about to give it to me now you guy's " I yelled before we walked out the door. Everybody in the room was silently laughing.

"Okay you can let me down now " I said to him but he didn't say one word just continuing climbing the stairs. I thought he was taking me to my room until we ended up in the east wing which is where no one ever goes.

I begin to panic then, "Let me go you sicko, where you taking me "

"To my new part of the castle and into my bedroom "

"Why, I was just joking with you and plus i really needed to see you "

He kicked his door open and threw me on a massive bed. The room was fully furnished and was designed in dark Colors. My eye's flew up to him as I heard a zipping sound and yes he had his pants down.

I remembered how sexy he was before but my God he was toner than he was before.

Now he was standing infront of me with just red boxers on. "Hell no " I said in a panic jumping up but he pushed me back down.

I kicked him hard as he was trying to lean over me and he flew back hitting the wall hard. I took the chance to make a run for the but as soon as I grabbed the knob he grabbed me by my hair and snatched me back.

I swung and hit him in the eye and he just grinned and slapped me and I fell to the ground. "Oh so are we fighting back " he said kicking me in the side. I haunch over gasping for air. "Go head Carla Scream, you know I love to hear -"

Before he could finish I kicked his legs and he went flying back on his butt but I didn't let him get time to recover because I jumped on top of him and started choking him. His hands found my neck and we was just choking eachother.

I was getting lightheaded but I wasn't giving up. "Carla stop I don't want to hurt you "

"Than don't "

"Alright, on the count of three we both let go "

"3" I said

"2" he gasped

"1" we both said together and let go. I felled beside him coughing.

Before I knew it he was on top of me trusting his tongue down my throat. I didn't have the strength to fight back so I just let him kiss me.

I kind of missed that side of him. I gasped when he stuck his hand in my pants and insert his two fingers.

"Please Gabriel " I moaned against his lips "I don't want to have sex with you "

"We don't have to "he whispered pushing in deep and than pulling out slowly.

He kissed my neck and sucked. God that feel good but I had to stop this. I started pushing him of but he let his weight rest on top of me. "don't fight this Carla because you not gone win honey "

This felt so good but it was wrong, i know that but i knew it was just the feelings i had for him along time ago. I let him take my pants and all off thinking if I just let him prove his point than he would go away.

When he got back on top of me I laid my face under his neck And thought about how I felt for him all those years ago.

He was not my life, but he was the one I want to spend it with. Not my world, but He was the best thing in it. I pulled bac and looked into his face and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"We dont have to have sex then, we can do something else" he said kissing my tears away.

His hand flew through between and i sceamed in pleasure once again but he covered my mouth. I was on the edge and ready to jump but he stopped and replace his hands with his mouth.

30min later he rolled away from me and stand up.

"I said no sex Gabriel you bastard"

"No honey that wasnt sex"

"It was still sexually and where are you going"

He pulled on his jacket and pants and reached for the door handle. "To have me some since you not giving it out to your future husband"

"wait I need to feed and my slave in the dungeon, can I go to him, please? "

"Fine but don't try nothing or I will have your ass "

And with that he was gone, i balled myself in a ball and cried before I got up and showered.

Kane had to get me out of here.