Chapter 13 (Ristricted version)

(I wonder why I'm not getting any comments about this *shrugs * Warning this chapter is Rated R)

Kane looked down at me with a hunger gazes searching for something. "What I asked "

He placed a kiss upon my cheek. "If you don't want me to take you please say so in the next 10-seconds because I wont be able to stop touching you my love after I started."

I stroke the rigid line of his jaw and it made my heart melt just looking in his now mostly green eye's. "I do. I want you to make love to me, Kane" Whatever else I was about to say got lost between the force of Kane's kiss.

His shirt was simply gone in seconds now as I ran my hands over his bunched muscles of his abdomen. His skin was like satin, overlaid with fine covering of dark hairs that arrowed down and disappeared beneath his waistband of his pants.

He began trailing his lips down my neck and traced the line of my collarbone . I wrestled with his zipper .

"We have plenty of time " he whispered softly against my mouth, his mouth curving into a sensuous smile at my eagerness to undress him.

He dealt with his zip than hers, sliding of my dress I had changed into earlier. At the sight of me in a red lace bra and matching boy shorts made him inhaled in sharply as he reached behind to unfasten the clip so that my breast could spill into his hands.

He couldn't hold back a groan as he lowered his head to take one nipple into his mouth. I whimpered as sensation pierced me. I slide his hands into his dark hair to hold him to his task. His hands roamed my body, cupping my bottom and pulling me against his thighs while he transferred his mouth to my other nipple, until I writhed in his arm's and cried out, begging him never to stop.

With a low growl he lifted me up, and pulled back the bedspread and laid her on sheets that felt blessedly cool on my heated skin.

I felt boneless under his heated gazes as he lift up and removed his boxers as his and stood legs slightly apart, gloriously and unashamed.

He joined me back on the bed and drew me into his arms as he rolled me flat on my back and took my mouth in a fierce kiss, his tongue probing between my lips. He removed my panties and my I held my breath as his hands trailed across my stomach.

I arched my hips as his fingers gently parted my sex. and dipped them inside.

"Kane" I cried out as he pushed two fingers deeper stroking me, forcing my legs to widen. It was too much. I could feel the waves of pleasure building.

When I thought I was about to explode he withdrew his fingers and slid his hands beneath my bottom and angled my hips, moving over me so that his shaft pushed against me. I clung to his shoulders and our eyes locked with burning heat as I felt him ease forward.

He took it slow, penetrating me with infinite care, then drawing back a little to enable my muscles to stretch around him. "Oh Kane " I wanted more and moved my hips so that he thrust forward again, deeper this time.

He set a rhythm that was mind blowing and I match him welcoming each stroke by arching my hips and drawing him in even deeper. By the end of the most passionate night of my life I lay snuggle in his side sleeping on his big chest. At that moment I didn't have a care in this world. Not my father, not my uncle or Gabriel could ruined this night for me.