Chapter 6

(Gabriel POV)

I looked over at the woman bed I just crawled out of and shook my head. She was just another play toy im done playing with. I have never met an un wed woman who didnt look at me with desire. Ever since Carla left me and my died was killed in place of me, i have been feeling empty. I love her more than my own life.

How dare Carla treat me like a piece of shit after what she has done to my family. Even after that I loved her. I was her first and she was mine. I swear the day I saw her skipping rocks down by the lake that she was gone be the one I marry but it doesn't matter to her.

When I slept with her friend Brenda I never meant to hurt her. When she walked in on us I knew from the hurt in her eyes that I hurt her beyond anything she ever went through. 

______________________________ Flashback_______________________

I was taking a walk through the city. I just picked up chocolate's and flowers for my love. I turned a corner to see one of Carla's old friend picking up boxes struggling to carry them into her house which was odd because she was a vampire.

"Hey, do you need help" I asked anyway.

She looked up as if surprise to see me and gave me a big smile. "Yes please these things almost pulled my back out"

I put the stuff I had down and carried the boxes easily into the house and set them down and turned to walk back out but a force kept me prisoner in the house.

I turned to see her dropping her dress. "Brenda what is going on, let me out "

"No, I have a witch that is a good friend of mine that would love to see you fail. So she let me have a bind potion and now you can't leave until I say "

She walked forward and backed me up against the sofa. "Brenda Carla is your friend for heaven sakes get a grip "

She simply shook her head and push me down on top of the sofa and jumped on top of me and stick her tounge in my mouth. She said a chant and the next minute my shirt and pants were gone. Next thing i heard was a gasp and looked into my beautiful woman face.

Brenda smirked but just as fast as lighting Carla was there ripping her head off her body then as fast as she came she was gone. I ran after her and was surprise when the bind was gone. It must have died with her .

When I made it to the castle and i was force to the chambers. They kept me there for days until one day they let me go suddenly and was surprise to hear my dad gave his life for my own.

I never forgave Carla for that and never let her learn the truth. I let her go on thinking that I cheated and hurted her because the way I see it she deserve some pain after what she did to my father. 

___________________________________________________________________

"come back to bed, I want some more" the dark color hair woman said snapping me back to the present.

I gave no respond just walked out the door into the cold night. If Carla wont marry me, I just need to find out away to make it happen and I know just the person to talk to...

                                                                (Carla Pov)

I gazed in the cell to where the man who I almost given myself to on the wall.  Did he have some kind of lust spell he cast on me because I never experience the urge to let someone have me sexually this fast.

"Come back in princess, I wont bite unless that;s what you want to play. You bite me and I bite you down south"

My cheeks turned red and I tried my best not to get aroused but it was too late. He smelled the air and ran his tounge across his pure white teeth. He had fangs also and for a minute i wish i could have them sinking into my neck.

"I smell you honey, so sweet and so ready. You wanted me to take you right here up against the wall and by god thats what i want too"

I turned my back to him to distract myself from imagining the things he could do to me all over this cell.

"Dont try to distract me, are you planning to kill us"

"Yes" he said so close to the back of my neck. I turned to see him standing by the cell doors.

"Why was it easy for you to be caught by my people"

"Maybe because they caught me at a weak point or maybe i just wanted to meet the princess"

"Why kill us" , I said standing tall, "we stay in our world and you stay in your own"

"i would'nt be so surprise about that princess, your dad is not as good as you think he is."

"And what do you mean by that"

"If I tell you, you would'nt trust me"

I looked into his eyes and reach through the cell and grabbed his hand. "I can sense if you are or not so just tell me"

"Fine, Your kingdom including your father and Samuel come and kill helpless people. Including Woman and children"

I snatched my hands away and stepped away from him with tears in my eyes. I saw what he has seen before. My family feeding off people and killing them.