Chapter 3

(Carla POV)

That smile did something to me, yes in a sexy way but also it sent alarm bells ringing in my head. Legends has it that his kind is untouchable. This being was so powerful, I could tell by the look on his face that he could do serious damage.

"Uhm, father I don't think I want him ".

He threw back his head and laughed up a storm. My dad gave the guards a look and they kicked him in the face. He went to his knees still grinning with blood coming out his mouth.

"Oh, God " I whispered.

"What's the matter, Princess can't stand to see a little blood " he yelled louder than the music.

His blood hit my nose and his scent was intoxicating. 

As if on cue every person in the room head snapped to the source of the blood. He gazed into my eyes piercing me with his greenish red eye's.

I took the bottom of my gown and ran to cover his injured nose. Surprisingly he let me take his head in my gown and held him there.

"Father everyone going to attack him if we do not do nothing "

My Uncle stepped up and said, "let them he means nothing "

"He means something to me " I yelled as he slipped his hand up my gown rubbing the back of my leg, which is where my ticklish spot at. I tried to fan him off but he held steady.

"um, princess what does a monster like this means to you "

I tried my best to hold a straight face, "He belongs to me and if I want him dead he will be and as for that monster part, I was that once before if you didn't remember ".

Everyone look down as if they knew I was right, but even in chains Kane still had the arm power to reach farther up my gown.

"oh ", I tried to say in a disgusted way but it came out as a slight moan. He looked up at me and gave me one of them killer grins.

"Take my disguising slave of a man whore to his cell until my command "

I stepped away from him and he stood. "I'll be waiting master and wear something more exposing "

The guards went to hit him again but I held up my hand, "No more hitting, just take him away ".

Our eyes meet once again and then he was gone.