Chapter 14

(Chapter 14)

Sorry for the wait. Had a Bad case of writer's block because some of my fans won't give me any suggestions *laugh * but really you guys my inbox open on wattpad and facebook.

(Gabriel Pov)

"WHERE IS SHE AT " I screamed coming up from the prison cell. I have been searching high and low for Carla and her slave but came up nothing.

I walked up to the guard that suppose to kept an eye on her and he immediately froze up. "Master Gabriel I swear this is were I left -" Before he could finish I had his heart in my hands squeezing it.

His body collapsed and I walked on inside the castle were everybody was running around looking for Carla. I walked into the office where Her father and member's of the council sat planning a search party.

"My daughter is out there somewhere, scared and lonely. That monster Kane might have her in human world or around here. Find her and bring her back or everyone life will never be the same " silvester warned everyone and with that they was out on there search.

-------------------------------(Carla POV) --------------------------

I Awoken to Kane hard body cuddled into mine. Kane just made love to me like no other only hours ago. He was so gentle even if his outer looks screamed badass. I leaned up on my elbows with the sheet only draping our lower half and ran my fingers gentle across his lips when he open up his mouth and sucked my finger in.

I blushed as he released it slowly and open his lovely mix matched eye's and smiled.

"Good Morning fancy face " he said rubbing my jaw line.

"Morning baby, kisses " He leaned over and gently kissed my lips than rubbed his thumb over them.

"why are your eye's mix matched " I asked laying my head back down.

He ran his hand across my body and sighs "One let me see into the human life and the other into the spirit world "

"Cool you see ghost? "

"Sometimes but I can't hear them it's my other brother Bo ability "

God I admire that man so much. I slowly climbed on top of him as I begin kissing him full on and both of us was already expose. All he did was lift me up and took me on another ride.

(Sorry if this isn't much but had to get this out there)