Chapter 1

Briyanna POV

My dad just got here to pick me up. I was supposed to say bye to my mom but I just walked out the door and went to his car. Soon, I saw him walking back out the door over to my side of the car.

Dad- Can u go say bye to your mom?

Me-Nope

Dad-Ok let's try this again. Go say bye to your mom now.

Me-Hell no.

Next thing I know he hit me in my mouth. Hard. I started crying.
Dad-Wipe yo face and go in there and say bye to yo mama.

Me-Yes sir.

I got out of the car and ran to the house to say bye. When I came back outside, he was already in the drivers seat waiting for me to come out and get in the car.

When I got in, he started up the car and drove off to the airport. He lives in Atlanta so that's where I'm going to be living. I grew up here in Chicago but I guess I probably won't see Chicago anymore for a long time.
____________________________________
In Atlanta

We just got off the plane and now we're in the car on our way home. He told me earlier that I have 4 older brothers who I'm going to meet when we get home.  We had been driving for a while when he started talking to me.

Dad-So Briy, your mom told me about your behavior and all that and I'm telling u right now that that's all about to change.

I said "ya ok we'll see bout that" under my breath but I guess he heard me.

Dad-Yea we gon see. I know for a fact that yo attitude and shit gon change. Just cause yo mama wouldn't discipline u or punish u for the stuff that u do, don't mean I won't. Cause I will. If u have a bad attitude, fight in school, be disrespectful to anybody, especially me, a teacher, or any other adult, and u cuss imma beat yo ass.

Me-Ok*rolling my eyes*

Dad-Roll em again and see what happen.

Just to be a smart ass I rolled em again. He ain't do nun so I just kept rolling em and mumbling shit under my breath. Then he smacked the shit outta me. He wasn't playing and I most definitely saw what happened. Hell I felt why happened too.

I was crying hard and loud. That's shit hurt. I shoulda just shit up and stopped when he told me to. But now I just had to push his buttons. Now my face hurt. He didn't hit me hard enough for it to bruise. But hard enough to make sure that I stopped rolling my eyes and shut the fuck up.

Now we pulling up to this big ass house. I was still crying hard asf. It had been almost an hour since he hit me.

Dad-Shut yo ass up. I popped u over a hour ago and yo ass still crying. Wipe yo face and shut the fuck up before I really give yo ass something to cry about. U already lookin at a ass whooping after what u did last Thursday. Cussing out a teacher then walking out of class. U lucky I ain't whoop yo ass as soon as I got there to pick u up.

Me-Yes sir.

I shut up and wiped my face off before getting out if the car. When I walked in the house, it was amazing. We only had a small two bedroom house when I lived with my mom and to go from that to this is amazing. I'm definitely going to get lost in here.

Me and my dad walked in the living room and I saw 4 boys sitting around not doing nothing. They all looked up at us when they saw our dad walk in with me. One of the boys stood up and walked over to us.

Him-Wassup I'm Ace.

Me-I'm Briy.

Then everybody else introduced they self. Ace was the oldest. Then it was Malik. Then Xavier is third oldest. And Cameron is the second youngest. We all just sat around talking when an older guy who looked like my dad and two boys walked in. I recognized the boys because they were Instagram famous. It was Ayo and Mateo. They're my cousins and there dad, Jamal, is my uncle. He's older than my dad by a year. He teaches at the school that I'm going to be starting at tomorrow(btw today is Sunday). How convenient that he teaches my grade. And I'm also the new student in his class. We all sat down and went over rules and everything, it was basically everything my dad told me in the car, but there was one new thing. My uncle can whoop me too.

After our talk, all the kids had to go to bed because there's school in the morning. Yay! School!!
____________________________________
Well I guess Briy gotta get it together.

She in her uncle class too. Uh oh.

She gon be getting in some trouble.

Chapter 2 coming soon