Chapter 21

Briyanna POV

Me and the twins was sitting in the theater watching a mivie when we heard the front door open.

We heard footsteps coming towards the theater and i was so scared i almost passed out. When the theater door opened, we all looked back.

I turned around and it was Jeremih.

Jeremih-Why yall look so scared?

Jayden-We thought u was somebody else.

Jeremih-Who?

Jaylen-Pops.

He shook his head.

Jeremih-What yall do?

Me-Kinda sorta snuck out and went to a party after daddy told us not to cause it wasn't safe.

Jeremih-He popped up at the party huh?

Me-Yep. One of the guys saw us and then went back to tell dad that we was there. And then he came over and told us to come home.

We heard somebody come in the door and slam it.

Dad-BRIYANNA, JAYDEN, AND JAYLEN KING! BRING YALL BLACK ASSES OUT HERE NOW!

Jeremih-Welp yall finna get yall asses beat.

This mfka gon laugh.

Me-Its not funny Mih. I'm scared.

I'm sitting here crying like real tears cause I'm scared as hell cause I'm bout to get the worst ass whooping of my life.

He hugged me.

Jeremih-Aww im sorry for laughing. Maybe when he let u off punishment in about 3-6 months, I'll take u out somewhere. Wherever u want to go. Ok?

Me-O-ok.

Jeremih-Ok so stop crying and take that ass whooping like a G.

I laughed a little and wiped my face.

Jayden and Jaylen had already went out there and i heard them crying. That just made me even more scared. I really don't want to go in there but i know i got to.

I heard him yelling at the twins and then making them go to bed.

Dad-BRIYANNA!!!

I walked in the living room where he was at.

I couldn't even look him in the face because i know that he's pissed at me. And he probably disappointed too.

Dad-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U BRIYANNA!?

I jumped at his yelling. Then i started to cry again.

Dad-I told u that it was not safe for yall to be out tonight but u still snuck out the house and ended up exactly where i told u not to be. What if me and yo brothers ain't come with them niggas who busted up in there with they guns pulled? Huh? U probably wouldn't have made it out of there alive.

Me-I'm sorry.

Dad-No Briyanna. That's yo life. I told yo ass that it wasn't gon be safe for yall to be there. And u still disobeyed me and went out there anyway.

Me-Daddy I'm sorry.

Dad-Sorry? Briyanna u could have lost yo fucking life tonight. Do u not understand that?!

Me-I-i d-d-do.

I was crying hard ash.

Dad-Go yo ass to bed Briyanna.

I looked at him.

Me-So I'm n-not in tr-trouble?

Dad-Yeah. U in a lot of trouble. But imma get yo ass later. So go to bed before i change my mind.

I went upstairs to my room and went to bed. At least i ain't get my ass beat tonight. But i prolly shouldn't be too happy about that cuz i know that just cause he ain't do it tonight, he gon do it tomorrow.
__________________________________
Chapter 22 coming soon