Chapter 14

Briyanna POV

We're here at the park and to my "surprise" this bitch brought her two brothers. She couldn't have thought that she was gon scare me with them. She got two. I got six.

Me-Ion know why u brought them wit u.

I pointed at her two brothers behind her.

Daejon-She brought is cause she can hoe.

Cam-U got one more fucking time to call my sister out of her fucking name and I'm gon beat yo ass.

Daejon-U ain't gon do shit and to bitch ass sister ain't either.

Cam jumped on his ass and started beating him up. Then they other brother tried to jump in but the twins jumped in. I guess Jamiya thought she was finna help her brothers cuz she hit Jaylen.

I grabbed that bitch by her fucking neck so quick. I had her neck in one hand, banging her head on the ground and punching her with the other hand. I was trying to kill this bitch. Or at least put her in the hospital for a while. I stopped punching her and let go of her neck. But I stood up and started kicking her in the head, face, and stomach.

I was going in on her ass till somebody pulled me off of her. All my other brothers, well Ace Xa, and Malik were pulling the twins and Cam off her two brothers. I got one more luck in to her head before I was too far away.

I kept trying to get loose so I could finish beating her ass. Then I heard the person who had grabbed me. It was my dad.

Dad-Calm yo ass down Briyanna.

Well he sounded pissed. I calmed down real quick after that cause I know that I'm in trouble.

He put me down and turned me to face him. I couldn't look at him in the face because I know that he's not just mad at me. He's more disappointed than anything. I put my head down looking at the ground instead of his face.

I was expecting to get hit or something. I mean in like popping me on my arm or leg or something with his belt or something cause that's what he do sometimes like right when I get in trouble. But he just shook his head at me.

Dad-I'm disappointed in u Briy. I thought u was done with all that fighting and shit and then I get a call saying that u and these three over here in the park fighting. Yall all better than that.

Me-I'm sorry.

Dad-Yea u will be. And then too cause they older than u. They shoulda set a better example for u. Everybody in trouble. Ion give af if they grown.

We all went home and my dad made everyone go in the living room and wait for him.

We waited like 20 minutes before he walked in and stood in front of everybody. Then he started talking.

Dad-I'm disappointed in all of yall. Yall four*he pointed at me, Cam, and the twins Jaylen and Jayden* was out there fighting in this park acting like yall ain't got no fucking home training. And yall three*he pointed at Ace, Malik, and Xavier* yall the oldest and yall let then fight like that. Hell was even out there encouraging the shit. What the hell is wrong wit yall?

Me-She texted me saying come meet her at the park to fight so we went and they came too cause I knew she was gone being her brothers but we outnumbered them and they still started to fight. The boys was fighting first then she put her hands on Jaylen and I beat her up. She deserved it.

Dad-Ok go upstairs to yo room Briyanna. And yall three *points at Cam, Jaylen, and Jayden* go to yall rooms too.

We all went upstairs to our rooms. We all knew what was bout to happen so we didn't need to make it worse on ourself.

My Dad walked in my room, whooped me then told me that I was grounded. He didn't say for how long so that normally means that it's going to be for a long time.

He did the same to my brothers and then told us all to "go yall asses to bed" was his words. Can't wait to start school tomorrow.
____________________________________
Chapter 15 coming soon