Chapter 27

Briyanna POV

Dad-Briy what's going on?

Me-They hurt Mani dad. They hurt her and I wasn't even there to protect her. I didn't pay attention to the signs, I didn't pay enough attention to how she would act around him.

Dad-Who hurt her Briy?

Me-Armon and some of his friends.

Dad-Don't blame yourself for what happened Briy. It wasn't your fault.

It was my fault. I should have never left my baby there with him and them niggas. But I thought I would be able to trust him since he was her father but I couldn't.

Me-I should have paid closer attention to her especially after she started having night mares again.

When Mani was 4 years old, she almost drowned. After the incident, she started having nightmares about drowning but they had went away.

Dad-Y'all take all the kids out for a few hours. We got some stuff to handle here.

I nod.

Asia-Come on everybody. Put y'all shoes on and meet us by the front door.

All the kids went to put they shoes on and then we left and took them all to Dave and Busters.
_________________________________
6 Months Later

Briyanna POV

So when we got back from Dave and Busters that day, I found out that Armon was in the ICU. My dad and brothers fucked him up. They was gon kill him but they decided that he needed to suffer.

Now he is completely healed and I've been going through this whole process with the courts in order to try to get him locked up but they want Mani to testify against him and his bitch ass friends Tyrrell and Andre, but she's not ready for that. She's only 5 and this whole situation has been traumatizing enough for her. They have the DNA samples but they're saying that until I bring Armani in to court, they can't prosecute any of them.

I find that to be complete bullshit because the DNA should be plenty of evidence for then to lick these pussy ass niggas up for a long time but there is nothing else I can do.

Armon has reached out to me talking bout he wants to go on Dr. Phil so that he can prove his innocence and prove that I'm just trying to fuck up his life since he cheated on me.

I'm not the type of bitch who would usually put my and my child's business out there for the world to see but I have decided to go ahead and go.

Today is the show. Last night, they had Armon come in to take a lie detector test. Armon was being a bitch and was like they need to make me take one too to prove that I'm lying but I know I'm not. I took my lie detector test too. He gon be looking stupid asf when they see that I'm telling the truth.

I got up this morning and pulled my clothes out of my suitcase.

Me, my dad, Jeremih, Xavier, Malik, Nataliya, and Natalie flew down here for the show. I also brought Armani with me. I didn't really have a choice. I was going to leave her back home with the rest of the fam but she wasn't going for that.

I took my shower and did my hygiene before I got dressed.