Chapter 18

Kendall^^

Briyanna POV

After I talked to my big brother, I just cried in his arms while he held me. I think u fell asleep because when I woke up, we were home. I think Jeremih is moving in with us. I walked out of my room and went downstairs where everybody else was.

I went and sat on Ace lap and hid my face in his neck. I seen a couple people here that I didn't know and I don't do new people. Well it's not that I don't do new people, I'm just shy around new people.

I tapped Ace. He looked down at me.

Me-Who are they?

Ace-Briy, u didn't really get a good look at who sitting over there did u?

Me-No. U know how I am around new people.

Ace-Look up and you'll see who it is.

Me-Do I know them?

Ace-U know who they is just not personally. Just look up.

I looked up and saw a lot of famous singers and rappers. Then I saw a bitch from school that I don't like. So I put my head back in his neck.

Ace-What's wrong?

Me-Why that girl here?

Ace-Natalie?

Me-Yea her. What she doing here?

Ace-She Malik girlfriend sister.

Me-Ok and why she here tho? I don't like her and she don't like me.

Ace-She here with her sister. And why don't yall like each other?

Me-Cause she like my girlfriend but I got her before she did.

Ace-Ohhhhh. Ok then just try to be social please?

Me-Fine.

I sat up and looked around again. August Alsina, Chris Brown, Usher, Future, Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill. All these people here.

Me-Heyy everybody.

Jeremih-Hey baby sis.

I looked down and I'm still in some old jogging pants and a tanktop. I need to go change.

Me-I'll be right back.

Malik-Take Natalie with u.

Jaylen, Jayden, and Cameron all looked like they wanted to laugh. I already know what my face looked like.

Me-Umm I'm bout to go shower and change clothes.

Malik-Ohh ok.

I ran upstairs before anybody else could say anything to me. I showered and did all my hygiene shit. Then I got dressed.

Once I was dressed, I went back downstairs

Once I was dressed, I went back downstairs. Yea I dressed like I was a nigga today. I dress how I want when I want. Plus I'm supposed to be inviting my girlfriend over here today and u know that she gon be dressed all girly and shit.