Chapter 9

Briyanna POV

We got home a little too quick for me. I was hoping that since I wasn't suspended that I could stay at school but they had different plans for me.

When i walked in my dad made me go upstairs to my room. Once I got in there, I went and sat down in a corner, crying cuz I knew what was about to happen.

My Dad walked into my room about 15 minutes later. He Had something in his hand but I couldn't tell what it was at first.

Dad-Get up!

I just sat there crying even harder because I finally saw what was in his hand. And it was not a belt.

Dad-Briyanna Damari Amour King get up now!!!

I still wouldn't move. Why? Because I was about to get a whooping with an extension cord. That's what happened to Cam and he couldn't sit down or walk right for days.

Once my dad saw I wasn't going to get up, he grabbed my arm and yanked me up, pulling my shorts down. Then he started whooping me. The first hit was really hard, and they only got harder from there. I think it went on for about 5 minutes.

When he was done I just laid there on my floor crying cause I couldn't stand up. My legs hurt too bad. And I know it's going to be a long time before I can sit correctly again.

About 3 hours later my dad called me downstairs to get something to eat. I was finally able to move around it just hurt like hell.

When i got downstairs I seen Malik sitting there on the couch. When he saw me, he got up and walked past me, after pushing me on the ground. I got up and walked in the kitchen where my dad was sitting.

Me-Dad Malik just pushed me.

Dad-Ok and? U pushed Mia didn't u?

Me-Yea but*gco*

Dad-But what? Huh? I ain't gon say shit to him because u was bullying that lil girl who ain't do shit to u and now that somebody doing it to u, u want to cry. And think that I'm gon go say sum to him just cause u want me to cuz he was being mean to u. I don't think so.

I was crying because I don't know why but Malik ignoring me and pushing me down hurt my feelings.

Dad-Shut that shit up, and sit down and eat before I give yo ass sum to really cry about.

I just sat down cuz one whooping today was enough. Now I just dont know how imma deal with Malik, Ace, and probably Xavier. Cameron prolly the only one who's not going to ignore me.
____________________________________
Briy got beat.

She getting a taste of her own medicine.

Chapter 10 coming soon