Chapter 23

Briyanna POV

After my dad left out my room, i went to take a shower and then i did all my hygiene stuff.

I went in my closet when i was done with all that and looked for me some clothes. I don't know where we going today but I'm just gon dress somewhat comfortable.

When i was done getting dressed, i did my hair.

I went downstairs and everybody was dressed and ready to go.

We all went out and piled up into two cars and then my dad drove off.

Eventually we arrived at this big ass place. Don't know what we doing here but we all got out and went in.

We got on the elevator and went up to like the 20th floor. When we went in the room, Jermaine Dupri was in here with like 10 other kids and 10 other adults.

I turned to my dad.

Me-What's going on dad?

Dad-Well as y'all know, JD got his competition The Rap Game and this season, all the kids and they managers gon be staying at our house.

My mouth dropped. All these people? Its enough people in our house already. But it is a big ass fucking house. Our shit is like a damn hotel.

 Our shit is like a damn hotel

Our house got like 40 bedrooms, a game room, two indoor pools, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a workout gym, a regular gym where u play basketball and shit, and a lot of other shit

I just said ok and then we introduced everybody and they manager.

It was 5 girls and 5 boys. These boys is fine as shit. Some of these girls is ight.. One of them I know. And when she introduced her manager, I was shook. It was my....mom.

What the hell is she doing here with Shya?

Shya introduced herself which I already knew who she was.

I don't really like the bitch but after I beat her ass last time, our beef ended. I always call her Shya cause that's what everybody call her but her real name is Shyana. She was a friend before she started hanging around with Mya and Tay but u know, its all good. If she want to be cool, we can be, and if she don't, that's fine too.