Chapter 16

Briyanna POV

I been thinking that since I haven't been to Chicago since I was 9 years old, we could go since we have a week out of school. I'm going to go ask my dad now. It could be like a little mini vacation. Plus I could see some people I ain't seen in a long time. I went up to his room and knocked on the door. He said to come in so I walked in and jumped on him hugging him.

Me-Daddy.

Dad-What u want?

Damn that's sad. He know that everyrime I do this I want something.

Me-Why I gotta want something?

Dad-Cuz every time u do this u want something. Now what is it?

Me-I wanna go to Chicago. All of us. Since we outta school for a week. I wanna see some people up there. Like my aunties and people. I haven't seen them since I was 9. Can we please go?

Dad-Why not? Go tell everybody to pack. We leave in a hour.

Me-Yayyyy thank u daddy.

Dad-Anything for my baby girl. And ain't nobody ever been to Chicago except for u. So go get everybody. Plus it's somebody I want yall to meet up there. And if we gon meet him we gotta go in a hour.

I went and told everybody to pack up and then I went and packed my clothes. Then we left and headed to Chicago.
____________________________________
3 Hours Later

We made it to Chicago and checked into the hotel. I'm from the Westside of Chicago so that's where we bout to head now. My life in Chicago wasn't completely horrible. I still had some people who loved me and helped to take care of me when they could. Now I'm bout to go visit them.

First up is my godparents and family who live on Westend and Cicero. When we got on my old block I saw some people who i could've went my whole life without seeing again. But I ain't gon swear them hoes. When we got down by my godparents house, I went to the house next do it to them first. This lady lives there and she was one of my moms best friends who helped to take care of me. Her name is Aileen. Her porch was filled with people as usual and my goddad and uncle were both up there.

Me-Heyy Everybody!!!!!

They all turned towards me. Ms.Aileen was the first person to realize that it was me.

Aileen-Bree?

Me-Yup it's me yall. Missed me?

Uncle-Hell yea I haven't seen u since u was 9. I done grew up. How old u is now.

Me-I'm 14 now. Goddad u ain't gon speak or nun?

Goddad-Naw I'm just surprised to see u again after so long. How u been?

Me-I been good. And this my family. My Dad Jason, and my brothers, Ace the oldest. Then it's Malik. Them Xavier. Then Cameron. Then the twins Jaylen and Jayden.

UncleM-Wassup yall? How old is everybody?

Me-Ace is 24. Malik is 23. Xavier is 19. Cameron is 17. The twins Jaylen and Jayden is 15. And I'm 14 as yall know.

Guy-Hahaha u still the youngest huh?

I turned around and saw the one person who I've missed the most. My big cousin Chris.

Me-Chrisssss! I missed u!

Chris-I missed I too lil big head. How u been?

Me-I been good. Living in Atlanta with my dad and brothers is amazing. I love it there.

Chris-Introduce us.

Me-I'm tired of doing introductions yall introduce yall self.

They all introduced they self and then I saw a couple people walk up. They were my bullies when I was in 1st and 2nd grade.