Chapter 26

Briyanna POV

Armon-Damn so I'm guessing last night wasn't the first time u messed around with that nigga huh?

Me-Yea it was. Last night was the first time I had done anything with someone other than u. I have been faithful to u the entire 7 years we've been together.

Armon-Yea right. I'm pretty sure every night u went to the club u was probably fucking around with some nigga.

Me-U can ask Yaya, Natalie, Asia, or Karlie. Every single time we went out and a nigga would ask me to dance with them or ask for my number, I would show them the ring on my hand and say "sorry, I have a husband". How many times have u showed yo ring to these ho's out here and told them "sorry, I have a wife"?

Armon-I'm sorry but u cheated on me too.

Me-Yea I did. But the other night would mark the third time you've cheated on me since we got married.

Armon-Ok, it was a mistake. I didn't go out looking to cheat on u. It just happened. U went to that club last night already knowing what u were going to do.

Me-You're right. I wanted to see how u would feel if u were the one being cheated on. Doesn't feel good knowing your wife was giving some other nigga her attention does it?

Armon just standing there.

Me-It hurts, right?

Armon-Yea......

Me-Well now u know how I feel every time u cheat on me.

I turn and walk out of the kitchen leaving him standing there.

I went upstairs to my room.

Jaylen and Jayden came up to my room.

Me-Wassup y'all?

Jayden-We wanted to check on u to see if you're ok.

Me-Oh yeah. I'm good.

My phone went off and I looked at it. It was Zyion, the guy from the club last night.

Jaylen-Who is Zyion?

Me-The guy from the club last night.

Jayden-U gave him your number?

Me-Yea. Can I tell y'all something?

They nod they heads.

Me-I think its time for me to start over.

Jayden-Start over as in a new relationship with a new person?

Me-Yea. I mean, I think that divorcing Armon is going to be the best thing to do for me, him, and Mani.

Jaylen-I know he cheated and hurt u but are u sure u want to get a divorce?

Me-Its not just the cheating. Its like we're always arguing about one thing or another and we can never just sit down and communicate with each other. This relationship is toxic. Not just for me and him but for Mani too.

Jayden-U do what u need to do then sis. If getting a divorce is what u want to do and u believe that's what's best for everyone, u do it. We gon support u 100%.

Jaylen-Yea we gon always support u Briy.

Me-Thanks y'all.

We hugged and then I got up and went downstairs to find Armon.

He was sitting outback by the pool.

Me-Can we talk?

Armon-Yea.