uno

unedited.

"you can gaze into the future

"you can gaze into the future."

"shut up nail."

"fuck off malik."

"fuck off malik." i mimicked in his irish accent.

"mr. malik and mr. horan! is there something you'd like to share with the class?" mr. tomlinson shrieked. his temper was about the same size as him.

(very very small)

"no mr. tomlinson." we said in union.

"then don't interrupt my class with your small talk."

"now as i was saying..." he continued writing some math problem on the board.

"dick." niall coughed and i tried to stifle a giggle.

"detention horan!"

"i'd love to spend an hour with you." niall winked as mr. tomlinson glared at him with a slight blush on his cheeks.

niall the tease.

"is something funny, malik?"

i quickly coughed.

"no, sir."

the rest of the class just watched in amusement, familiar with our daily antics.

as he continued to teach about some equation that won't be useful to me in an every day situation, i stared out of the window, daydreaming.

2:15 couldn't come any sooner.

_____________________

"who's gonna walk me home now, nail?!"

"i'm sorry zaynie. here take this and go buy yourself some coffee. as my apology." he handed me a 10 dollar bill.

i grinned and kissed his cheek.

"thanks nail. i love you!"

"yeah, yeah."

_______________________

i sort of procrastinated going to the coffee shop. it's not like i was in a rush to get home. no one was there anyways.

the streets weren't really busy today. it was rather chilly out, seeing as it was a november afternoon.

as i was about to turn the corner, i bumped into someone. spilling the coffee that they had all over himself and myself.