siete

"does daddy need to smack your ass now to teach you a lesson, baby boy?"

dedicated to amina50 ziameternally and -silentnights for being so lovely.

1.5k reads?! thank you all so much! it means a lot to me!

not edited.

________________________

monday

"zayn! calum just invited me to his party friday night! you're coming, right?" niall asked as i grabbed my books from my locker. inevitably slamming it shut.

"niall. you know justin wouldn't want me going to a party. besides, my parents come back on wednesday for thanksgiving, and i'm sure they won't let me go to some random guy's house."

"just say you're spending the night with me! justin and your parents won't even have to know! calum never invites us to his parties. this is a once in a lifetime chance." he whined as we walked down the hallway towards the main entrance.

"i don't know niall..."

"come on, zayn! i promise you won't get in trouble! and if justin finds out you can blame it on me."

justin would have my ass if he found out that i went to a party without his or my parents permission. he hates when i roll my eyes, so just imagine how angry he'd be if i went to some party and got shitfaced.

"alright, fine

"alright, fine."

"yes! we're gonna get soooo wasted."

we were standing in the courtyard now. harry didn't have football practice today so he offered to give us a ride home. but the curly haired lad was no where to be found.

"where the hell is he?"

"probably with ashton." niall shrugged.

"how come mr. tomlinson didn't give you detention today? you were acting like a baboon in math class."