diez

ok i wanna start off by saying i'm terribly sorry for the long ass wait. my life has been extraordinarily hectic and i didn't want to write this chapter without a clear head.

but i'm back and better bitches! did you miss me :)?

5,000 READS?!?! MUCHAS GRAAAACIAAAAAS!!!!!

look at that.

gorgeous.

for zustinsyonce

not edited (like always).

______________________

there was really nothing i could do at this point. i signed the contract, so i knew that my decisions would have consequences now.

yet, i chose to ignore that important piece of knowledge.

i'm an idiot, for sure.

we dropped niall off at his house, along with harry's car. since niall had asked to borrow it, it was only natural that i left it with him.

his mom wasn't exactly happy about it, and i'm pretty sure she called my parents.

not like they were going to do anything.

justin was pissed the entire ride home, ignoring my pleas and begs of forgiveness. i couldn't really blame him, i lied right to his face. that was one of his most important rules, i think?

fuck!

we pulled up into the driveway of his house. my heart was beating like a bass drum. going at a steady rhythm, but loud as hell.

"i-," i tried apologizing again, but he sternly cut me off.

you know, the party wasn't worth him being mad at me. not at all. i should've just dealt with a pissed off niall. at least then i would still have my ass.

it feels like a truck hit me right in my abdomen.

tears brimmed at my eyes and i pondered. i was really never one to cry when i got in trouble, considering that my parents never really administered a stable enough punishment. but being in trouble with justin pretty much meant punishment. and the worse part is that i don't have a clue what it's going to be, so my anxiety was through the roof.

"take this key. go upstairs to the master bedroom. sit on the bed and don't move a muscle. i am far to angry to even deal with you right now, so i am going to go clear my head for about 15 minutes. during this time, i want you to think about the decisions that you chose to make tonight, and i want you to think about how i should deal with your behavior. understand?" his voice was monotone, showing no emotion at all.