nueve

almost 3,000 reads already?! i just wanna thank my lovely spouses -silentnights and zustinsyonce for being so beautiful and amazing towards me. i also want to thank everyone that's been voting and commenting! i love positive feed back 💕.

and honestly i understand why people would think that i'm a girl 😭. nah, i'm a short, cuban boy who just so happens to ship zustin :).

wattpad is pissing me off! i cant use gifs for some reason! that's like 90% of my content 😭. now i gotta make this shit hella long.

oh whale.

not edited.

_______________________

friday

zayn

it was now the day of the party. the day that i've been dreading. i just know that no good will come out of this. yet, my dumbass is still going anyways.

my parents did come back home. they were successful at expanding their small franchise, so as a celebration, we had a large, traditional american thanksgiving dinner.

it was nice to have the house filled with people again. niall was starting to piss me off when he came over after detention every day.

surprisingly, when i had told my parents about the party, they actually encouraged me to go. i was so hurt by their words. be parents! tell me no! say that it's too dangerous!

they were complaining that i wasn't social enough to begin with. oh please! i'm a people person!

so i sulked for the rest of thursday evening, trying to enjoy being able to sit because after justin finds out that i'm going to a wild house party with niall? my ass will be handed to him on a silver platter.

he shouldn't really get mad though. i asked for my parents' permission....just not his permission.

ok never mind. i'd be mad if he did something like this, so he'll most likely be furious. it's not like i'm going to drink or anything! i'm probably going to be glued to the wall all night while niall is upstairs fucking a table or something.

that boy has no standards.

it was now 7 pm. niall was gonna be here in about 10 minutes, so i sat on my bed with a large pout on my face.

my phone buzzed, and i winced at the name.

justin 😍: how's your night going so far baby?

me: it's ok, niall and i are just going to stay in for the night.

justin 😍: mm, that sounds nice. i'm sorry that we couldn't go out on a date or something tonight. i had to stay in late to do some paperwork 😔

oh my god, i feel so shitty for lying to him. just, fuck. fuck.

me: it's ok! maybe we can do something tomorrow?