cinco

A THOUSAND READS?!? LASDKNPL?? thank you all so much! it means the world to me ! it was just a while ago that this book hit 100! now it's at 1,000?!

and zustinsyonce i saw your message on my message board but wattpad won't let me respond to it. then i tried direct messaging you but that didn't work either! i just don't want you to think i'm ignoring you 💛.

zayn is about 5' 6in this story. justin is 6'1/2. thought i'd clear that up.

dedicated to zustinsyonce and BabyJay91  for being so lovely

dedicated to zustinsyonce and BabyJay91 for being so lovely.

not edited.

it was now saturday morning. not like a got a wink of sleep last night, justin and i stayed on the phone until dawn, talking about useless things again.

and when i asked him why he was so quiet, he simply said,"because i like to hear you talk."

how am i supposed to respond to that?! i just hid my face into my pillow as my stomach erupted with butterflies from the kind man's words.

after we hung up at dawn, i screamed at the top of my lungs.

this man.

this man.

was making me feel things that i didn't even think could be felt. when i get around him, my stomach feels like spaghetti. does that make sense?

probably not.

i was surprised that niall hadn't blown up my phone yet. insisting that we do something idiotic on this glorious saturday.

(look at my little baby!)

someone else had texted me, though.

i'm pretty sure you can guess who.