catorce

alright, so it's been a while ! how are y'all ?? 😭

15K?! THANKKKSSSSS!

im like, REALLY sorry for the long break. my life has been extremely hectic and i was without a phone for a while but i'm back now don't worry!

and i wanna apologize for my terrible grammar? i don't think it's too bad but it's bad and it's hard learning two languages at once so while i'm learning one i forget the linguistics of the other??? if that makes sense??

this chapter is really just smut tbh.

not edited.

___________________________

zayn

(it's about two months later, near christmas time)

(this is all just smut)

"daddy...please. it hurts."

"a naughty boy, you are. begging me for a spanking and then complaining about the pain. you can take a couple more, i know you can. daddy's little pain slut, hm?"  his ring clad hand swept across my raw backside again, causing me to whimper and let a few tears slide down my face. my bare body was pushed forward at the impact, and my erection grazed over his clothed thigh, causing me to let out a pained moan.

it was humiliating really, to be over his lap naked while he was fully clothed

it was humiliating really, to be over his lap naked while he was fully clothed. but at the same time i wouldn't want it any other way.

"so pretty, princess. nice and pink. you're enjoying this are you? being over my knee as i have my way with you. i can feel you dripping against me, staining daddy's work trousers. tsk, tsk." he slapped me again, and i clenched my teeth.

my skin was hot to the touch, and i could feel my fringe stick to my forehead. my member was hanging, hard as a rock. it began to ache and i knew i wasn't gonna last much longer.

"already about to come, over a simple little spanking. how cute." he leaned his hand down and grasped my member with the hand he wasn't using to punish me. i gasped and lifted my left leg into the air.