seis

(look at daddy up there)

(i say daddy a lot)

(oh whale)

dedicated to Captainvaladez and lunablack1001  for being lovely

not edited.

the rest of the "date" went rather smoothly. we talked about regular things. like thanksgiving, school work, niall, etc. it was as if justin was my diary, and he didn't mind it at all.

after that long conversation, he dropped me off at home, and said he had to run to his office to print the contract. just thinking about that gets me nervous all over again.

did i really know what i was getting myself into? i mean, i have a general idea. but i don't know how serious justin is about this type of lifestyle.

plus, would this be a 24/7 thing? would i have to call him daddy or sir all of the time? oh god, what if we were in public and he made me call him that? he wouldn't though. that's beyond embarrassing.

justin said he'd drop the contract off tomorrow before he heads off to work, that way i'll have the whole day to read it and look over it.

i really just wanted to read it now and get it over with.

as i entered my house, i wasn't really surprised to see niall sitting on my couch. eating a bowl of crisps and watching american horror story on the large television in the living room.

"well, well, well. there's my little zaynie. where've you been?"

"what are you, my mother?" i giggled as i untied my shoes and kicked them off beside the front door.

"yes."

"fair enough. i was with justin."

his head instantly perked up at the sound of justin's name. i rolled my eyes, something that i had to stop doing or my ass would pay the price for it.

"your sugar daddy, eh? where'd you guys go? are you still a virgin? did you suck his dick? are you-,"

"neil!" i whined with a harsh blush.

"sorry, sorry. tell me!"

"we went to mcdonald's and we just...talked. nothing more, nothing less. wow look at the time?! it's getting pretty late."