trece

OMFG DO YALL SEE THAT?! NUMBER ONE IN ZUSTIN?! I JUST WANNA THANK MY MANAGER, AND ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLES FOR MAKING THIS MOMENT POSSIBLE FOR ME!! 😭

on a serious note, thank you so much for all the reads and the votes and the wonderful comments! i seriously appreciate all of it.

plus we're at 12k!! weow i just 😭 thank you all so much, honestly!

honestly i'm just trying to come up with an interesting enough plot for this book, but i think the one i have is ok

should i just go ahead and publish book two? that's the one with louis and niall, honestly it's not even really a book 2, more so a story made from a story. i think i'll publish that one and the harry and ashton one.

also go check out my zarry book, and my book "a mobster's property" i have a one shot book as well ;)))

not edited.

_________________________

zayn

"did you really like it justin? be honest."

"baby, i adored it. anything you make is absolutely stunning, and i'm so in love with the fact that you took the time to paint me. my sweet boy." he planted a million kisses upon my rosy cheeks, causing me to squeal in delight.

we were currently setting up our bowling game, typing in our names so they would appear on the screen above our lot.

i was so worried he wouldn't like it or he would think it was creepy, but he's been gushing the whole night. so i suppose things turned out better than i thought they would.

i couldn't get that woman out of my head though, the way she looked at me, made me feel guilty in a way. but i didn't have a reason to feel guilty.

or did i?

and where have i seen her before?

"penny for your thoughts?" justin asked as he bent down to tie his left bowling shoe. thankfully, we went home and changed clothes because i can imagine how uncomfortable it is to bowl in a suit.

(home)

(SQUEALS)

"i'm a bit more expensive than that." i teased as i grabbed a 10 pound green ball from the rack. justin grabbed the 14 pound one, of course, making me roll my eyes fondly.

"did you just roll your eyes at me, doll?" he smirked.

"oh no, sir! me? rolling my eyes at you?! that would be an upmost sign of disrespect! i wouldn't dream of-," i began to ramble sarcastically.

"ok ok, suck up." justin laughed as he made his way to the start of the alley. i sat down on a nearby bench, ball in lap.

(pause)