ocho

"do you want daddy to fuck you now?"

dedicated to mydaddario risingzayn and zainthevirgin for being so lovely.

how many of you guys thought that i was a girl? just curious.

if you read the comments from the last chapter you'll see that i recently got married :). i'm off the market guys.

not edited.

___________________________

tuesday

"zayn! zayn! you won't believe it! you'll never fucking believe it!" harry ran up to me at my locker, almost knocking me over.

"damn, harry! you almost knocked me off of my feet!"

"sorry, sorry! but guess what!"

"you finally got your period! my little harry, all grown up!" i cooed and pinched his cheeks like a grandmother

"no, you dick! i asked ashton to come to my game saturday night! and ya know what he said?"

"let me guess. "ew get away from me!" is that what he said? was i right?"

"he said yes! ugh! i can't wait to see him wearing my letterman's jacket and nothing else." he murmured with a smirk and i smacked the side of his head scoldingly.

(im so ready to write that fucking book)

"he's 14 harry! 14! for the love of pete! you and niall can't keep it in your fucking pants!"

"i'm only 17!"

"you turn 18 in a couple of months, harold."

"says the one who's dating a 24 year old!" i playfully swung my fist, but the lucky bastard ducked before i could sock him.