dos

"watch your mouth, baby boy, or daddy will have to punish you."

"niall, he was so handsome! and he was such a gentlemen!" i sighed dreamily as my best mate chuckled at me from inside of my kitchen

"you've said that four times already, zayn."

"i know but i can't help it!"

"i still can't believe you spilled coffee all over him."

"ugh, i know!" i flushed with embarrassment at the brief memory.

"did he text you yet?" he asked as he stuffed his face with barbecue flavored potato chips.

"no. he probably was just trying to be nice. i mean, he can have anyone he wants! i'm sure he's not going to be bothered with some 17 year old kid."

"anyways, what happened with you and mr. tomlinson?" i asked as i snuck a chip from his bowl.

"i basically just teased him the whole time. i'm sure i left him with a boner. so i say it was pretty successful."

"such a tease, niall."

"you bet your ass i am. when are your parents gonna be back?"

"next weekend? sometime at the end of next week. they usually just pop up randomly." i shrugged it off as it was normal.

"you're so lucky, man. you always have the house to yourself. hey, you could probably invite mister whatshisname over for a quick fuck."

"niall!" i shrieked and cover my blushing cheeks.

"what?"

"you can't just say stuff like that out loud! geez! you're so embarrassing."

"oh please! you know you want him to. i bet you 10 bucks that he's in your pants by next week." niall stuck out his pinky finger.

"no! he's not like that."

"mhm, sure. you'll probably be like "oh yes daddy, right there!"" he threw his head back with a loud moan and i squeezed my legs shut.

"cut it out!"

"you nasty, nasty child." he winked before grabbing the tv remote.

that's what i hated about niall. he could always see right through me.

buzz.