Chapter one

Liza and David were cuddling on the couch watching Netflix. David was holding Liza and playing with her hair. David looked at Liza. She was so beautiful. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing one of David's shirts. It was incredibly long on her. She wore small, black shorts underneath. David looked at her up and down. Slowly, a small smile spread across his face. He then kissed the top of her head.

David and Liza fell asleep on the couch in each other's arms. David woke up because of a door slamming in the hallway. He slowly opened his eyes. Liza was asleep on his chest. He watched as her head would move every time he took a deep breath. He didn't want to move. He just wanted to keep her there forever.

David grabbed his phone to look at the time. 3:47 am. He saw numerous texts and missed calls from a couple of his friends. As he started to read them, he realized that he had forgotten about how he had told a few of his friends that he was coming over to film a video. Panicked, David sat up and picked Liza up. Liza wrapped her arms around his neck as they walked to her bedroom. David placed her under the covers and kissed her forehead. He then put on his shoes and drove to his apartment.

~

The next morning, David drove to Jason's house to apologize. When he got there, everyone started asking him questions.

"David!" Zane said. "I was trying to call you all night last night."

"I know," David said. " I'm sorry."

"We were all waiting David," Jason said.

"I was worried about you David," Corinna said.

"I know. I'm sorry guys. I was with Liza," David said.

"Oh- I get it," Dom said with a chuckle.

"No, Dom. Stop thinking like that," David said, smiling. "I forgot about how we were supposed to film. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Heath said. "I still love you honey."

David chuckled.

~

Liza woke up, got ready, and started planning her next video. After she was done planning, she called David.

"Hello?"

"Hey David."

"Hey. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I miss you. Do you want to go to target with me? I have to film a video."

"Yeah. I just have to finish filming over here at Jason's and then we can go. Do you want to come over?"

"Um, sure! I'll be right over."

~

When Liza arrived at Jason's house, Corinna greeted her with a hug.

"Where's David?" Liza asked.

"He's outside filming," Corinna said.

"Oh."

"So, how was last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"David was supposed to come over but he said he spent the night with you."

"Did he say that? We just watched Netflix and fell asleep. Nothing happened."

"Has anything ever happened?"

Liza blushed. "Not yet. Thanks for the small talk Corinna."

~

Liza walked outside to see David filming a bit with Zane and Heath. Dom was in the back, laughing.

"Oh hey Liza!" He said.

"Hey- what's happening?" Liza said.

"Zane and Heath are pretending to have an argument over Heath's smoking problem."

"Oh. Exciting."

Dom chuckled. Liza went into the kitchen to get a bottled water. She heard a crash outside. Liza quickly ran outside to see glass on the ground around David's feet. David dropped the camera and fell to the ground.