Chapter ten

After Liza shut the door, David and her didn't say anything. Then, everyone came running out to them.

"Wait, are you serious?" Jason asked.

"Are you kidding?!" Heath said.

"It wasn't my place to tell you guys," Liza said. "It's Corinna's."

"Liza, are your being serious?" Zane said.

"She told us the other night," David said. "But please don't bring it up. She probably didn't want anyone to know yet. We will see you guys later."

While everyone crowded around the car, Liza and David left to go back home.

~

A few days later, Corinna still didn't know what to do. She was really sick. She never got any sleep because of the pain in her stomach. One night, she decided to call Liza.

Liza?

Corinna? Hey! Is everything okay?

I'm not sure.

What are you talking about?

Something is wrong. I need you to come over.

I'm on my way.

Once Liza knocked on Corinna's door, she could hear her yelling in pain.

"Corinna!" Liza yelled. She started to pound on the door. "Corinna, please open the door!"

She started to hear slow, soft footprints. Then she heard the door open.

"Liza-" Corinna said. She was pale. Her hands were shaky.

"Corinna, holy shit!" Liza said. "What happened?!"

"I don't know, it has been like this for the past week but it has gotten out of control lately."

"Where does it hurt?" Liza asked.

Corinna pointed to her stomach.

"I'm calling an ambulance."

"No-" Corinna said. "It's just because I'm pregnant."

"Corinna, this is not normal."

Liza called 911.

I need an ambulance, my friend is pregnant and is having really bad pain in her stomach. Please hurry.

~

David was filming with Scott and Toddy. David got a call from Liza.

"Hey," David said.

"David!" Liza said. "I need you to meet me at the hospital. Corinna is in a lot of pain and an ambulance is coming to get her."

"Are you with her?"

"Yeah. I'm at her apartment. Meet us at the hospital."

"I will."

David hung up the phone and raced to the hospital.

~

When the ambulance got to her apartment, they put her on a stretcher and wheeled her into the ambulance outside of her apartment complex. A few minutes later, they were at the hospital.

"It will be okay," Liza kept whispering.

When they wheeled her into the ER, Liza got a pit in her stomach from memory of what happened last time. This time, she followed Corinna into a room where they poked and prodded her while asking her questions. Corinna explained everything that she had been feeling over the past week.