Chapter thirteen

Disclaimer- this chapter has mature content. Skip to the next chapter if you are not interested. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------

"Liza," David said. "You are the love of my life. The first day that I met you, I knew that we would be together. You are my everything. I love everything about you. I love the fact that you are my biggest supporter and always encourage me to do the best in everything that I do. Elizabeth Shaila Koshy, will you marry me?"

Liza wiped the tears from her eyes. "Of course."

A huge smile came over David's face as he slipped the ring onto her finger.

Liza looked at the ring, then started to cry. "You found the rock!"

"Do you like it?" David asked.

"Of course," Liza said. "I love you so much."

"I love you more," David said as he hugged Liza. "I think I have something else in my bedroom."

Liza smiled, "oh really?"

David smiled as he led her to his bedroom.

~

Liza's POV

David laid me down on the bed, with his goofy smile beaming. His soft lips pecked around my body. Slowly, he took off his jacket. I sat up and took his tie off as he unbuttoned his shirt. I threw the tie to the ground. David took his shirt off and dropped it underneath him. His eyes looked at me while his arms took off my shirt. "You are so beautiful," he whispered. He kissed my stomach and my chest. I sat up, unbuttoned his pants, then slid my skirt off.

David's POV

As soon as I laid Liza down on the bed, my heart started to race. I just proposed, and now we are going to have sex for the first time. Liza looked so beautiful as she untied my tie. Her smile was bigger then ever. That's all that mattered, that she was happy.

Once we were half naked, I got to work. I kissed and sucked on Liza's neck. Small, red hickeys showed up. I kissed them to ease the pressure. I slowly moved down to her chest, kissing and sucking on her stomach. As I made my way up to Liza's neck again, she put her hands on my face and kissed me.

Liza's POV

David kissed everything on my body. Each time he kissed me, my heart started to race a little faster. I looked over at my hand as I placed it on David's face. The ring was so special. I loved it. "I love you, David," I whispered as we kissed. "I love you more," David whispered as he unclasped my bra. He held my bra is his hand, and threw it to the ground.

David's POV

Liza is so beautiful. I grabbed a condom from the bedside table, and slid it on as Liza took off her panties. She looked so beautiful. I then sucked on her inner thigh, making Liza squirm.

Liza's POV

David looked so hot as he slipped a condom on. I couldn't help but give a quiet giggle to myself as he kissed my thigh.

David's POV

I could tell Liza wanted me to go inside her. I knew it would hurt her though. She is a virgin. "Liza," I said. "This is going to hurt the first time. I'll go in, then come out. Tell me exactly how you feel." Liza nodded. Slowly, I slid into her. It felt so good to me, but Liza showed pain on her face. I quickly came out. "Did it hurt?" I asked. "Yeah, I little bit," she said. "We can stop-" I said. Liza shook her head. "I'll be slow," I said. I then slid into Liza, feeling so much pleasure. I didn't want to say anything in case Liza was in pain and wanted to stop. I looked at her. She gripped the sides of the bed as I continued to push into her. It didn't look like she was in pain, instead she felt pleasure.

Liza's POV

I knew that it would hurt the first time, I just didn't know it would hurt like that. I didn't want him to stop. I heard that the pain goes away after a little while, so I told David to keep going. He was trying to hide everything he was feeling, but I could tell he was feeling pleasure. As soon as he went back in, I felt the most pleasure I had ever felt. David knew I felt that way, so he went a little faster and harder. It made me want to explode. He then told me to sit up. I didn't know what I was feeling, but I wanted him to continue whatever he was doing. My head was over his left shoulder with my nails clawing at his back.

David's POV

Feeling so much pleasure, I knew Liza was feeling the same way. She moaned so loud, clawing at my back. She then bucked her hips, causing me to moan.

Liza's POV

Everything felt so good. Then, I felt this wave of pleasure unlike anything before. It caused me to scream and moan. David had the biggest smile on his face as I did it. Around the same time as me, David let out a loud moan, causing him to slow down. As I went to kiss David, I saw the beads of sweat on his forehead. He was so hot.

David's POV

I kissed Liza, feeling the sweat on her back. Liza wrapped her legs around me while I wrapped my arms around her. We fell asleep in each other's arms.