Starlight (0)

"What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that's gone forever, impossible to reproduce."
- Karl Lagerfeld

Click.

The deer snapped its head up once it heard the sound looking straight at the source of it. It stood there standing still.

Click.

The deer took off once it spotted the flash leaping over fallen trees. The camera was lowered as the photographer looked at the picture. He captured a moment that while he may get to experience again, but he didn't know when.

A hand grabbed his arm before the warm body hugged itself against him. The smell of roses and vanilla consuming his senses.

"Already testing out your new camera." The smooth voice said as they peered at the picture. A smile appeared on their red lips as they glanced at it.

"Well, I had some time to spare. I figured it'll be a good idea to see how this looks." The photographer said his attention now on his companion. He looked down at the ring that sat on her ring finger.

He hugged his companion close to him his nose nudging their check. The companion hummed as they wrapped their arms around him. He'll never forget the day they reunited. He'll never forget their small union or their special night.

He'll never forget when he asked her the day after to make him equal to her. To make him be with her forever.

She laid kisses on his jaw before moving to lay one on his lips. Her eyes opened looking up at him mischievously. "I'm sure we can spare some time."

Red eyes dilated as he stared at her. He picked her up and ran back to the house they were staying in for their honeymoon.

Pictures froze moments he'll never see again, but his moments with her would last forever.

However, a moment he doesn't want to relive, was when his life turned upside down.