Starlight (9)

*Unedited*

Pain.

Burning pain.

That's all that Noah felt all throughout his body. It was like he was being burned alive. He wanted to die or to be thrown in a pool of ice to get rid of the pain.

He now understood why Rosalie was apologizing to him before she bit him.

*Flashback*

"I'm ready Rosalie." Noah said as he walked into their bedroom. Rosalie looked over at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Again, already?" She said jokingly making him laugh.

"Not that...maybe later though." Noah added before continuing, "I'm talking about the transformation."

Rosalie tensed up her jaw tightening. "Do we have to do this now? Can't it wait."

"Rosalie it's been about 2 weeks. I think we've had enough time."  Noah said as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"Just...just let me call Carlisle." Rosalie said as she got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

Noah laid down on his back staring at the ceiling. Clair de lune began to softly play in the room. Rosalie sat by his side looking down at him.

Blue eyes and golden eyes locked together for what would be the last time. She gently pushed his hair back kissing his forehead.

"I love you." Rosalie muttered staring down at him.

"I love you too." Noah smiled at her, "I'll see you when it's over."

Rosalie took a shaky breath before lowering her head towards his neck. Noah closed his eyes as he felt her warm breath against his neck.

"I'm sorry." Rosalie whimper as she laid a kiss on his neck before sinking her teeth in.

Noah gasped as his whole body tensed up. His wide blue eyes stared straight up. His back arched up before he let out a shout.

*End of flashback*

Rosalie stared down at Noah her arms wrapped around herself for comfort. She knew what he was feeling and she hated it.

When she called Carlisle to tell him that Noah was ready he calmed her down and reassured her that she will be in control.

Alice took over and also reassured her that both of them would be fine. She also let her know when he would wake up.

Rosalie closed her eyes trying to block out the sound of his screams. No matter how much she wanted to leave she would stay by his side until he was done changing.

***

3 days later

It seemed like the pain consumed Noah for eternity. He could feel his heart pumping fast before he felt it start to slow down.

As the pain was climbing to a climax his life flash before his eyes. His times with his dad, mom, Bella, and his friends went by. Then, right as the climax came his times with Rosalie passed by before ending on the image of them holding each other closely.

His thrashing came to a stop as did his heavy breathing. It seemed like everything came to a stop and was just silent.

The first sense he processed was his hearing. He could hear the birds chirping outside. The whistle of the gentle breeze.

Next, was his smell. He could smell the laundry detergent on the sheets. The familiar smell of vanilla filled his nose. His mind began racing as he tried to figure out why it smelt familiar.

Vanilla.

Blonde.

Vanilla.

Gold.

Vanilla...Rosalie!

His eyes snapped open and he could see the smallest of detail on the ceiling that he never was able to notice.

He looked around taking in all the detail he was seeing. It was like a whole new world. As he looked around he saw a familiar blonde standing in the door way watching him.

Red eyes stared into gold. No longer blue staring into gold. The blue that she loved and would stare into forever.

"Noah." Rosalie quietly said making Noah blink at her.

Suddenly, he was off the bed and wrapping her into a hug. He noticed that she didn't feel cold to him anymore.

"Rosalie." Noah said softly in a smooth voice that he didn't even recognize as his.

He cupped her face gently staring at her. He lowered his forehead down to hers. "I forgive you."

Rosalie's let out a huge sigh of relief before moving up and kissing him passionately. Noah knew she needed to hear that from him after what she also went through. However, now they were equal to each other and now finally able to be together forever.

That my love will be forever
And we'll die
We'll die together
Lie, I will never
'cause our love will be forever

***

Noah wiped his lips after he finished his second deer. It wasn't a pleasant taste, but it was better than killing someone.

Rosalie guided him with finding an animal. She made sure they were far away from humans before they began. Finding the herd of deer wasn't too hard neither was taking them down.

"Carlisle wants us to go to them earlier than we wanted to." Rosalie said watching him move away from the deer, "He wants to make sure that you won't loose control."

Noah nodded walking towards her, "I'm fine with that, however..." He grabbed her waist pulling her close, "I think I'm ready for that other thing."

Rosalie rolled her eyes before wrapping herself around him as he ran towards the house. They were going to have to buy a new bed, and new sheets.

This is why they couldn't have nice things now.

~

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'm trying to get through New Moon as fast as I can and into Eclipse. There is either 2 or 3 more chapters left. I will be adding Eclipse to this book.

I'm trying to finish this series before I go back to school in August because I probably won't have anytime to write at all. So, I may have to change my schedule as well. I'm not happy that school is already getting close since I started this series literally a week after I got out.

I hope you all can understand if a chapter is somewhat shorter than usual or comes out later.

Comment/Vote/Follow