Sunburn (1)

"Are you going to keep taking pictures of me fixing your car?" Rosalie asked while she messed with something in the hood.

Noah lowered his camera shrugging in a nonchalant way, "Maybe. I can't help it that my camera loves you, especially when you're fixing a car."

Rosalie rolled her eyes at him. Noah smiled his newly golden eyes watching her. He was very happy that he didn't have the startling blood red eyes, and that they matched the others.

As weird as it was, he took a picture of his red eyes, and his gold eyes. It was just for an aesthetic look.

"I'll leave you alone to finish." Noah said as he walked back into the house, "I'll go mess with Emmett."

"You do that." Rosalie muttered grabbing a different tool.

***

"I'm going to Jacksonville with Bella." Edward informed Noah as he packed a bag.

"Why?" Noah asked his arms crossed as he watched Edward.

"I want her away from Forks, so Victoria doesn't get her when she arrives." Edward answered zipping the bag up. He walked out of his room with Noah following behind him.

"Charlie is allowing you to go with her. That's surprising." Noah said as he walked down to the living room.

"He's not pleased with it." Edward smiled a bit knowing that Charlie didn't like him.

"Good luck with the sun. Florida isn't like Forks." Noah smirked knowing he'll have to make excuses for not going outside.

*Later in the week*

Noah shifted beside Rosalie listening to his surroundings. They were waiting for Victoria to show up just like Alice envisioned.

"She's almost here." Alice muttered staring a head of her.

Noah felt Rosalie squeeze his hand reassuringly before letting go. They waited and listened with baited breath.

"There!" Alice shouted as soon as a flash of red streaked a head of them.

Immediately they were sprinting after Victoria. Noah pumped his arms as fast as he could. He watched Emmett get closer to Victoria, but as he grabbed her she flipped him over her shoulder into a tree.

Noah growled getting closer. However, she jumped over their side of the ravine and onto the wolves. Carlisle held an arm out watching as the wolves appeared and chased after Victoria.

"Let's go!" Jasper yelled following after them from their side.

"She's playing with us." Noah shouted to the others as he watched Victoria jumped back onto their side before one of the wolves got her, "She knows we can't go on either side."

Noah leapt over fallen tree logs and surged over a rock to try and tackle Victoria. Unfortunately, he twirled right over her just barley missing her.

Noah landed on his feet glaring at the back of Victoria. He immediately got up and ran to catch back up.

"Emmett, don't!" He heard Rosalie shout which made Noah push himself faster.

He saw Emmett leap over their side towards the other side. Noah skidded to a halt with Rosalie grabbing him to hold him back. He watched as Emmett glare at the snarling wolf in front of him.

Victoria was long gone now, and it was back to waiting for her to strike again.

***

"How's mom?" Noah asked Bella as he sat on her bed. He was looking at the quilt that Renée gave Bella.

"She's doing fine. She wished you visited as well." Bella replied watching him.

Noah looked at up at her with a knowing look. "I'm sure there would have been a lot of questing as to why her son has gold eyes."

"Yeah, I know." Bella rolled her eyes. "I was there when you had to make up an explanation to Charlie."

"I would rather wait till your wedding to do the explaining." Noah nodded watching Bella.

"So, what did Alice see?" Bella asked making Noah tense a little.

Noah smiled shaking his head, "Nothing for you to worry about."

"Then why won't you and Edward tell me?" Bella questioned crossing her arms.

"Because the matter already passed." Noah told her before standing up. "I should go now. Rosalie is eating for me."

"Are you sure that isn't just an excuse to not tell me what Alice saw?" Bella raised her eyebrow standing up as well.

"No, it's date night for us. You know Rosalie and I have date night every Sunday." Noah sighed before giving Bella a hug.

"Right...I forgot." Bella muttered hugging him back.

"See you later, yeah." Noah smiled before moving out of the window and running back home.

~
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! It's short, but it's the best that I could do right now.

I decided to add Rosalie's hobby of working on cars. I always loved that about Rosalie since you wouldn't expect it.

Now, I never read the stories. I only saw the movies, and yes I know the books are different from the movies. However, the Twilight books were released between 2005-2008. I was 5 when the first book came out, so obviously I didn't read it.

The only books series that I knew of was Harry Potter since my older brother had Books 1-5. Now, I am old enough to read the books, and I have Breaking Dawn. However, the time I really have to read books is during what ever breaks I get from school.

So, thanks to some Twilight fanfiction I read on Fanfiction.net a while ago I do know some things from the book. Now, this doesn't mean I'm going along the book. I am still going with the movies, but I would probably add things from the book that weren't in the movies.

So, after that long rant that I'm sure some skipped over see ya later.

Comment/Vote/Follow