27.) Truth or Dare

Carter and Proof were sitting up front--Carter driving--while Marshall and I were pressed against the window seats in the back with Lindsay squished in the middle. "This is fun," Lindsay said, her smile beaming. "It's kinda like a road trip."

"An incredibly awkward road trip." Carter muttered.

"A situation is only awkward if you make it that way." Lindsay retorted, blaring him a grin that showed all of her white teeth.

I chuckled, sparking the dutch I rolled earlier. "Ms. Brightside, huh?" I smirked.

"It's true!" Lindsay exclaimed. "Like, when you think about it."

I laughed. "I guess it's true." I took a hit, letting the smoke reach my lungs before leaving it there for a moment and releasing a cloud through my lips. "Also, I think I need another eighth."

She giggled. "When we're back in Warren, I gotchu."

"I love female trappers," Proof suddenly stated. "My girl pushes, and I swear it's the hottest shit on Earth. Like yes bitch, make that bread! Lemme hear it for my independent broads!"

Lindsay burst into a set of crackles. "I like you!" She exclaimed.

"Hop off her dick, Doody." Marshall remarked, staring flatly out the window with his chin propped up on his palm.

"Fuck naw! Yo lemme be hype as shit, my bitches El Chapo-ing the game, and I ain't even mad." He winked at Lindsay from the interior mirror. She returned it with a pretty grin.

"So, how was the party you guys were at?" I asked, passing Lindsay the blunt.

She snorted. "Lame. I was able to get someone to pay sixty for an eighth, though. So that was pretty cool." She took her hits and gave it to Marshall.

"I thought it was pretty fun," Carter said, rolling his head towards Lindsay.

"You were hammered the entire time." She replied, blowing smoke in his face.

Carter pursed his lips together. "Huh, guess that explains why I don't remember shit." He used one hand to rub the side of his face and the other to take the blunt. "I think I'm still a lil' drunk." He confessed.

Lindsay rolled her eyes before looking at me. "So, what happened the other night?"

Marshall and I looked at each other. "Um..." I began, drumming my fingers on legs. "Shit was rocky between Marshall and I already-" Proof snorted when I said rocky, I shot him a glare. "So when he saw me with another guy, well, that just fucked everything up."

Lindsay frowned sadly. "Wish you didn't have to leave, though." She pouted.

"I got kicked out," I reminded her, laughing.

"Wait, what exactly happen?" Proof asked, taking a hit of the dutch.

"Me and Rufus went to Karma," Marshall started.

"Uh huh,"

"He said he saw Alex flirting with another dude."

Both Carter and I grimaced.

"And I, uh, punched him in the face."

"And then I beat him up." Carter concluded.

"And then I got beat up again outside Karma," Marshall bitterly added, spitting out the window.

Proof chuckled. "So that's why you were all pissy when you come over."

"Hey, you would've been too if all that shit happened to you!" Marshall barked defensively. "It was long. All I want to do is take a long nap."

"And now we're lost in Detroit." I said, laughing. He poked his head over Lindsay and glared at me.

"Nah, I recognize where we are now," Proof mused, glancing out the wind shield. "I could probably drive home from here."

"Let's play a game!" Lindsay suddenly squealed. Marshall and I gave each other confused looks while Carter groaned in the passenger seat.

I wrinkled my nose. "Like what?" I haven't played any games that didn't involve alcohol or sex in years.

Lindsay looked around. "We could play Sweet or Sour, or Eeny-Meany-Miney-Mo, or-"

"She does this a lot?" Proof inquired while looking at Carter, his voice low so Lindsay wouldn't hear.

"Every fucking car ride." Carter moaned.

"Let's play Truth or Dare." Marshall suggested, turning his head away from the window.

"How are we suppose to play the dare part?" I asked dully, furrowing my eyebrows. "We're in a car."

"I have a few ideas." Marshall answered mischievously, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "Alex, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Okay...flash the car beside us for five seconds."

My face went white; the guys in the car laughed while Lindsay scowled. "What the fu-"

"Shouldn't have picked dare." Marshall said, shaking his head and clicking his tongue.

"If someone refuses a dare or to answer a question, their off any and all blunts!" Proof suddenly chimed in, grinning.

"Bitch, that's my weed!" I exclaimed.

"Too bad, those are the rules."

I took a deep breath before turning towards the window and taking a look outside. We were on the highway, zooming passed a million cars a minute. The car that was racing us to the left was red, and the driver had a buzz cut with dark shades. I lifted up my shirt and pressed my breast against the glass. I heard Proof honk the horn.

I gave him a dirty look before looking back at the driver, who took off his sunglasses and stared at my tits with wide eyes that mirrored a cartoon character. He honked his horn three times in a row before the five seconds were up and I pulled my shirt back down.

My face was bright red. Everyone in the car was laughing; I flipped Marshall off. "Okay, okay, it's my turn!" I shouted above all the hysterics. "Deshaun! Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

Marshall snorted. "Only pussies choose truth."

Before Proof could retaliate, I asked: "If you could talk to anybody, who would it be?"

"Malcom X, baby!" Proof responded instantly, hitting his hands on the dashboard. "Lindsay! Truth or dare?"

Lindsay smirked. "Dare!"

"Gimme a lil' kiss right here," Deshaun turned around and pointed to his cheek, smiling playfully. Lindsay laughed before quickly giving him a little peck.

Carter cleared his throat; I notice that his grip on the steering wheel grew tighter, making his knuckles turn white. "Sorry to interrupt, but where am I going?"

Marshall looked at me. "My house?"

"I need to go back to Claire's eventually," I sighed.

"So you have time? Great. My house it is."

a/n

heres a late night filler chapter lol. also i doodled alex while at work, so incase u ever wondered what she looks like here she iiiisssssss