Chapter 3

Lauren's POV

Smoke clouded the car as 'Big Pimpin' by Jay Z blasted through the speakers. Kehlani passed the joint around and soon it was passed to me. I took a hit and passed it to Bryson.

"Yo after we do this pick up we should go up in that club" Bryson says

"I gotta sell tonight" I say, leaning my head against the headrest

"Same here" Kehlani says

"More strippers for us" Miguel chuckles

I shake my head and get a call on my phone. I turn the music down and pick it up.

"Luke" I say while stopping at a red light

"Come to the house"

"Aight where you at?"

"My office"

"On my way"

We disconnect the call and I turn the music back up, making my way towards the house. Once we arrive I use my key and walk straight in, up to his office.

"Luuuukkeeeeyyyy" I laugh as we walk in

"What I tell you bout that Lo? That mushy shit" He says

"And you tolerate our shit cause we're your favorites" I smirk

"Don't say that so loud" He smiles

"So wassup?" Bryson asks

"Goes by Retro, light skin, black cornrows, 10 o'clock, marijuana, hashish, heroin, cocaine, and ecstasy" He says

"We got this" I say

He nods his head and we walk back out to the car, I soon pull up to the club and park on the side by the parking lot.

"Keh you know the drill" Bryson says

She nods her head and I grab my desert eagle before getting out the car. She gets into the driver seat and turns off the headlights, hand lingering on the gearshift. I put the gun in my back pocket and have her pass me my other one out the glove compartment. Bryson and I get into hiding and wait for the person to show up. Few minutes pass when a car drives in, a man gets out that fits the description.

Him and Miguel start talking and everything happens smoothly so far. The guy nods his head and pulls out a briefcase from the trunk, he gives it to Miguel and I catch the mischievous look on his face as Miguel turns his attention away from him, to the briefcase.

I look over to where Bryson is and signal for him to be ready.

"What you talking bout? LL paid your guy yesterday"

"Nah yo guy got it fucked up homie"

"No nigga, you got it fucked up! Give me the shit and go on"

"Give you the shit and go on, huh?"

"You heard right"

"What you, my friend, gon do is take this nine or get the fuck outta here"

The guy pulls out his gun and Bryson and I draw ours while walking up behind him.

"I advise you think smart mothafucka" Bryson says

"I'm scared?" Retro chuckles

"Listen dipshit, you gonna give him the case or not?" I ask

"No money no drugs" He smirks

I nod my head and shoot both his feet before grabbing the case and running towards the car. Just as I hear his gun go off, someone comes out the back door. Not wanting her to catch a bullet that's for me, I bring her down to the ground with me.

Miguel stops and fires his gun into the guy, three times. I look down to the woman underneath me and she gives me a small smile.

"Thank you" She says

"It's cool, I suggest you get out of here before the cops come, if they even decide to" I chuckle while helping her up

She laughs while nodding her head and sends me a wave.

"Thanks again"

I wave and take off to the car, I get into the passenger seat and sigh deeply as Kehlani peels off.