Chapter 41

*Three and a half years later*

Normani's POV

I finish tying my sneakers and roll my eyes at all the yelling.

"Stop Maiyah that's mine!"

"No it's not!"

"Uh huh!"

"Ouch! MAMÁ!"

"UGHH CAN YOU TWO SHUT UP!"

"Whyyyy are your kids so loud?" I ask

"So now they're just my kids?" Lauren chuckles

"Yup!"

"Well two of those bad ass kids came out of your uterus so what is the truth?" She smirks

"Do you ever get tired of being a smartass?"

She smiles and pulls me close to her, kissing my neck.

"Then how will I know the ways of your ass?"

Just as I'm about to answer back I hear something break and I groan while stomping to the next room.

"Everybody hush and sit the fuck down!" I yell

They do as told and I lean against the wall.

"Amaiyah give Eli whatever he's asking for. Elijah keep your shit in your room if you don't want her with it. Aaliyah if they start acting out again, pop them."

The twins huff and catch a little attitude while Aliyah just nods her head, never taking her eyes off the game in front of her.

The last three years have been nothing but Blessings, even though it was rocky at first. Lauren gets shot up like her name is Tupac but sis bounced back. After a few days, I convinced her to give that lifestyle up. I was not gonna go through that with her again, eventually the others followed suit.

I gave birth to twins, Amaiyah Jazmín Jauregui and Elijah Mercutio Jauregui.

A few months ago Lauren and I got engaged and we're still debating on colors and where it's gonna be. Lauren wants to have another baby now but I need at least another year off, fuck I look like having twins then getting pregnant after three years?

"Mani you ready?" Lauren asks me

We're about to go to my parents house for a cookout.

"Yea" I say

"Kids come on!" She yells

The twins run up to me, occasionally pushing each other and I just shake my head.