Chapter 33

Lauren's POV

Purple aura fills my dark bedroom from the two candles lit, thanks to the holders they're in.

I'm seated on the floor at the foot of my bed with Normani between my legs. My arm wraps around her torso while lightly tapping my foot to the beat of the music softly playing out the small speaker. We just came back from a date and been like this for almost thirty minutes.

I bring my face to her neck and plant a few small kisses on it. Her hands go over mine and interlocks our fingers, as of last week I am officially in love with Normani Kordei Hamilton. Literally the day after she met Aaliyah I knew that she had completely stole my heart and I am not getting it back. I wanna tell her tonight but who knows.

She turns her head to me and gives me a long, soft kiss that's almost featherlike.

I'll give you all I have
And nothing less, I promise
Love me and don't look back
I want you with me on this road to the sky
We'll be shining every night, I promise you
Just me and you
Oh, I promise you

I pull her into me more and the kiss becomes more passionate.

"Mani" I mumble against her lips

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

She fully turns to face me and her eyes bore through mine.

"It's not just a heat of the moment thing, I know this whole set up isn't much but it's the thought that counts right? I haven't really been romantic or heartfelt for almost three years so this the best I could come up with. Ugh fuck this is hard, I can show you better than I can tell you but-"

I'm cut off by her kissing me.

Never should have kissed you, never made that call
I told myself in love I shouldn't fall

She pulls away and kisses right beneath my ear.

"I love you too" She says while kissing my cheek

Look at me, silly me, now I'm back in love again
And there's nothing you can tell me
Nothing I can do
I just hope that you're in love with me
The way that I'm in love with you

I give her a small smile and bring her lips back to mine eagerly. My hands slip under her shirt and rub up and down her sides. Her hand goes to my thigh and moves toward my dick. Once she grasps it through my jeans she slowly but firmly moves her hand along it. It starts to harden and I moan in the kiss.

"Do you want to?" I ask

"Mhmm"

I stand up and bring her up with me, I back her into the wall and kiss her deeply. My tongue goes into her mouth and all over hers, her arms go around my neck and pulls me closer to her.

That would be too crazy life without you now
Hate to think of it happening, that you won't be around
Now there's something you can tell me
Something you can say
Promise me you'll stay with me
Until my dying day

I reach for her jeans and unbutton them, I pull them down and she steps out of it. I remove my shirt and she removes hers, my hands move up her toned stomach and grasps her breasts through her lace bra and massage them while kissing on her neck. She lets out a moan and takes one of my hands, she moves it down to her pussy. I rub her slowly through her panties and she moans while gripping my wrist. I move from her neck and bring my lips to her ear.