Chapter 2

Once I found a parking spot, I grabbed my bag and walked to Whole Foods, after I got all the groceries I needed, I place the bags in the back of my vehicle and proceeded to go to Target. I got the decorations and then drove to IKEA. I slowly made my way through the showrooms and listed down the things I liked. As soon as I was satisfied, I made my way to the cashier and paid for all of the items and they would be delivered to me at around 4:30.

I got to the house early and decided to go for a run. I got dressed into my workout clothes and ran in the direction the 5 boys lived at. I was looking at my phone to change my music when I accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I apologized looking up.

"It's alright," A boy with his hair styled up replied to to me with a smile, "I'm Zach, this is Corbyn, Daniel, and Jonah. Oh! And this curly headed boy here is Jack." The boys smiled as Zach called out their name, but Jack just hit his arm.

"Haha, I'm Allison" I waved sheepishly. I couldn't get my eyes off of Jack.

He and Zach were play fighting and I just stared at him. God those eyes will be the death on me. When they finished he looked up and stared at me too.

"Allison, hellooooo? Earth to Allison," Zach waved his hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

"Oh huh? Yes? I'm sorry." I replied, turning my gaze to Zach.

Zach looked at Jack and gave him a smirk. I tried so hard to hold my laugh but I couldn't help but let out a soft giggle.

"Wanna come inside?" Zach asked looking back at me. I nodded and followed them to the living room.

"Let's play 20 questions so I can get to know you all better," I suggested, they agreed and we sat in a circle on the floor.

"What's your full name?" Daniel asked first.

"Allison Grace Hill"

"How old are you?" Zach followed.

"I'm turning 18 in a couple of weeks." I caught Zach wiggle his eyebrows at Jack. I could feel my cheeks warm up.

It got quiet, I waited for them to ask me more questions. I opened my mouth to talk but was cut off by Jack.

"Are you single?"

"Yeah." I replied, trying to hide my face. I looked at him and felt my stomach flutter with butterflies when he winked at me.