Chapter 58

Chapter 58
*sarahs pov*

It's been two weeks. TWO WEEKS SINCE MY BEST FRIEND IS MISSING!
Everyone's a mess. Especially jack. He's been so kept to himself. They actually had to delay the tour plans just because no one wanted to go through because of Allison being kidnapped. I don't blame them.
Jack put no effort for singing or doing anything the first week now we got him out the house. He just has no expression. It's heartbreaking that Allison is kidnapped and the police has been trying to find her.

But they need to try harder. LIKE ALLISON GRACE HILL IS MISSING HERE!

Everyone has been staying together for the past two weeks anyways. We had to watch each other's backs

*allisons pov*

I woke up. A huge pain in my stomach area but I looked down and it was all bandaged. I was stuck with my ankles chained to the ground. My hands hand cuffed to a damn pole. And lastly a bandana covering in my mouth.

What happened.. but then I remembered the horrific faces of Riley and Johnny shot me.

As if on cue I hear the cackle of a witch. Wait oops it's Riley.

Oh and the pierced face man whore came down the steps by rileys side.

"Ugh finally you're awake! It's been two damn weeks! I would've started to put you in an actual coffin. Which I wouldn't have mind" Riley said

I didn't reply. They don't deserve my damn presence.

"Hey baby girl what's up? Do you want to have some fun?" He said giving me a smirk caressing my cheek.

"One, hell no. two, don't say baby girl it makes me want to vomit" I spat.

"What'd you say to me!" He yells slapping my face. It made Riley laugh in her devious way of evil happiness.

"Time to call your little friends!! They've been texting you everyday! Oh how they must miss you" she had that mischievous smile. That's not good.

Riley decided to FaceTime call them from my phone.. specifically jack

In one ring he answered.. damn he missed me that much..? So does he forgive me and know the truth now?

"ALLISON?!" He yells.

I heard movement in the background. A lot of it

It's as if on cue everyone popped in the screen one by one with tears threatening to spill from their eyes. Although the smiles dropped as they saw what situation I was positioned in.

Riley and Johnny turned it towards their faces now.

"Hello everyone! Oh have I missed you all! Did you guys miss me?!" The psychopath named Riley said.

"HELL NO! Bring Allison back! What do you guys want?!" Zach yelled.

No I can't have them get hurt and dragged into this. I need to do this on my own. For their safety, I'd rather have me die than have their bright future go dead.

I screamed as loud as I can and wiggled in the metal indicating I don't want them to do anything

"Oh Allison that's a bright idea! How about you jack! Don't you think it's a great idea that you and I should go on a date?! And then I'll let you guys see Allison in person!" Riley said.

Everything went silent..

"Fine! Tomorrow 6 pm I'll pick you up and we're going to the movies. Only doing this for Allison" jack said.

I understood. I knew he didn't want to go.. but I don't trust Riley and her plans. They're sketchy and dangerous. She's planning something and I don't like it.